Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 12, 2011, 11:42:28 AM
Aww you should done Optimus Prime over Link :<  Since there's gonna be a PSA of him over Link.  However, it still looks kickass.
Yeah, and since you turned a suit of awesomeness into a God Fish that firez its lazers and becomes a women in a skin tight suit that turns back into a Giant Flying Killer Whale, I'm sure you could've turned Link into a truck that turns into a Robot. o:

Quote from: Puccio on August 12, 2011, 11:40:12 AM
Wait. If the loser wins, the winner loses? So MegaGargamon is winning or losing? :srs:
Lowest vote count wins, that explains it all.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 12, 2011, 11:47:51 AM
Yeah, and since you turned a suit of awesomeness into a God Fish that firez its lazers and becomes a women in a skin tight suit that turns back into a Giant Flying Killer Whale, I'm sure you could've turned Link into a truck that turns into a Robot. o:
I had to re-read this 3 times before i understood it, but i lol'd XD

Quote from: Puraidou on August 12, 2011, 11:49:55 AM
I had to re-read this 3 times before i understood it, but i lol'd XD
That's my aim o: making people laugh, baking, shwordfighting, making people laugh, texturing, shinging, making people laugh, eating turkey, and Jesshica are all I have to live for. o.o

That and making people laugh, not sure I mentioned that >_> damn I want shome turkey now...

Oh and Shtar, if you want shome recol's of Optimush Prime, I'm right hurr Shtar Witwicky!


He should totally make pichu and pikachu over ice climbers :af2:
now dat would be badass right dar :D

Plusle and Minun, man :srs:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 12, 2011, 01:41:19 PM
Plusle and Minun, man :srs:
Prof. Snape speaks the truth, Minun and Plusle are ready to tussle, so consider the vertex, and I'll give you great.....pie, great pie. o.o

Quote from: br3compactor on August 12, 2011, 01:41:19 PM
Plusle and Minun, man :srs:

what about Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan? XD (Jackie on Popo and Chuck on Nanna since he's invincible)
That would be for lolzies.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 02:44:04 PM
what about Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan? XD (Jackie on Popo and Chuck on Nanna since he's invincible)
That would be for lolzies.

:srs:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Soooo....you thought I was serious with that suggestion.... how funny XD
Seriously....would be good for jokes though.

What about Sonic and Shadow? :af2:
Heh that might be good ^+^

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:06:42 PM
Soooo....you thought I was serious with that suggestion.... how funny XD
Seriously....would be good for jokes though.

What about Sonic and Shadow? :af2:
Heh that might be good ^+^

:>.>palm:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:18:23 PM
You just love to hate me don't you :>->palm:

Nope.avi :af2:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Looks like Haku is "winning"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i think i know how u can fix wario, use his eye-yellow and disable the bone that controls when it appears... ^^