Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

August 12, 2011, 10:49:31 PM #255 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:50:28 PM by Omega-Zack Fair
When I first saw the thread title say: The Shrine of Beyond: Vegeta RELEASED, August 12th

I first thought: "Oh hey BY released Vegeta, nice". But then I thought all the Vegeta rant that's been going on in his thread and all I could think is "This must be anoooother Vegeta joke to get everyone hyped  again. =_='. "

Quote from: Christian_CAO on August 12, 2011, 10:31:02 PM
title made me laugh  :af: ... and then I died inside  :>.>:

Title made me go :srs: ?... but then I knew it was a joke and I just went *facepalm* >~>

EDIT:
Quote from: TBM on August 12, 2011, 10:49:16 PM
grrrrrrrrrrr
Loooool

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

LOL im just glad i saw the number pages underneath the title before i actually read the title, i woulda fell for it too xD:laugh:

i saw the poll/starwaffe before i think it was true :D
also i saw TBM and before i even saw his post i just knew he will post something like this and he fall for it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quit Talking about me

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

August 12, 2011, 11:00:44 PM #259 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:02:31 PM by Omega-Zack Fair
Quote from: sp147 on August 12, 2011, 10:54:52 PM
LOL im just glad i saw the number pages underneath the title before i actually read the title, i woulda fell for it too xD:laugh:

Same here... *brofist*

EDIT:
Quote from: TBM on August 12, 2011, 10:57:28 PM
Quit Talking about me

Umadbro? l3

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: TBM on August 12, 2011, 10:57:28 PM
Quit Talking about me

But your name means:

Talk 'Bout Me

lol no really
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: TBM on August 12, 2011, 10:57:28 PM
Quit Talking about me
why? you are just so fascinating to talk about  :happy:

You should also change your name to "BeyondYou" or "Beyond" once you're at it.
That'd make it even more perfect.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Quote from: Calamitas on August 12, 2011, 11:11:16 PM
You should also change your name to "BeyondYou" or "Beyond" once you're at it.
That'd make it even more perfect.
:srs:
this is StarWaffles thread lol
Quote from: TBM on August 12, 2011, 11:12:44 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:>.>:

Hahah. You little [censored].

I actually believed it, without looking at the page number.

:srs:

beyond will never release vegeta it will become a long time joke lol and i didnt fall  for the trick becuase i usually dont read the title of the threads just the posts since i click "show new replies to your post" most of the time xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

damn it starwaffle, you got me. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: br3compactor on August 12, 2011, 11:01:02 PM
But your name means:

Talk 'Bout Me

lol no really
No it means
T = The
B = Beast
M = Man

that ='s TheBeastman

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Ah, what the heck, I'll admit it, I fell for it too XD

I saw the title and I immediately checked the vault, then i checked "Show new replies to your posts" and saw StarWaffle next to the thread lol...

And strangely enough, I never even got mad  :laugh: heck, im still laughin about it now XD