Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

YES!!!

You're so awesome!
I love you! No homo... maybe...

If there become's Yugioh vertexes for the 3 pokemon, then I'll make a PSA for them.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 14, 2011, 01:15:46 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


pokemon trainer needed some love.

Yes!

Dan Green joins the brawl at last!

It's time... to DUEL!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



This is pretty much sums up anything else I could say...
[spoiler]Exodia...
[spoiler]OBLITERATE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcUuerzmgh8
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

YES! ORIGINAL CARDGAMES FTW! I just got back into watching the original children's card game., and thought about this as a hack. :)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yugiweed!

I'll download this, even though I've never seen the series.


Quote from: SmashClash on August 14, 2011, 01:49:25 AM
You weren't a kid?

Some people are dropped by cranes as adults.

I feel that Yusei might be next. I want to make a clear mind FS! :happy:


Hi SonicBrawler!

I think his FS should involve cardgames on motorbikes. also, what kind of name is Yusei.

anyway, i think Dan Green Yugi should have a PSA
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Captain Falcon's FS with Clear Mind HAX!!!


Hi SonicBrawler!




Hey Starwaffle, you can't only trust the heart of the cards... you also need to trust your grandpa's deck.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]