Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 14, 2011, 02:23:45 AM
Blue Eyes is simply too famous/memorable to be left out.  Continuity be damned!
Same with Dark Magician and Exodius :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 14, 2011, 02:30:10 AM
Same with Dark Magician and Exodius :P

Hey, if anyone wants to put DM or Exodia on Charizard, they can go right ahead.  I doubt it'll work out well, but godspeed to them anyway!

Personally... I think that Celtic Guardian needs to be there somewhere...
But Dark Magician is a yes. If it could be made.


But in all honesty, I so would love to PSA a Yugioh character.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 14, 2011, 02:23:45 AM
Blue Eyes is simply too famous/memorable to be left out.  Continuity be damned!

You could do Winged Dragon, Gaurdian of the Fortress #1 or #2 on Charizard.

-or port someone over after making Strike Ninja.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Epic Yugi over Poke' trainer ^3^

I loved yugioh cards, still do... even if the new rules these days are just... terrible ^o^ Though I am a bigger Magination card game fan, the game that no one played ^3^
^3^

I'm surprised no one mentioned it could be slyther the sky dragon for charizard since yugi had one during the battle city arc.
Squirtle could be... Kuriboh?
Ivysaur... Not entirly sure.
Been awhile I must say.
Can't wait to see the texture on this sexy beast!

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 14, 2011, 03:53:00 AM
I'm surprised no one mentioned it could be slyther the sky dragon for charizard since yugi had one during the battle city arc.
Squirtle could be... Kuriboh?
Ivysaur... Not entirly sure.
Been awhile I must say.
Can't wait to see the texture on this sexy beast!

For some reason, there are not a lot of Quadrupeds in Yu-Gi-Oh. Especially not many that Ivysaur can be turned into...

Persoally, I would like to see the following from Legend of the Mystical Ninja:

Goemon
Ebisu
Sasuke (He's a robot)
and Yae.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 14, 2011, 03:53:00 AM
Can't wait to see the texture on this sexy beast!
I can't agree with you more.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

you know, seeing this yugi vertex makes me want to see a revamp of your old digimon tamer Starwaffle :D

metal greymon needs some love...

nice yugi, this was a good idea indeed.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


finnaly Yugi :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i always liked yu gi oh  i even played the game for a few years and entered in a few tournaments xD so i guess he is on pokemon trainer maybe he is able to be ported to CF later like the playable pokemon trainer is? it would be awnsome to have a yugi psa like he has in jump ultimate star but that might not be possible since he would need  loads of external gfx  and models to  replace xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thats why over pokemon trainer :D

so he can have his monster over the pokemons
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ah the sweet memories I had with Yu-gi-oh.  I still have my collection of cards.  Over 2000 or so.  I have such fond memories not only watching the show but also playing with my friends.  Yugi will be great I'm sure.  Here's a few suggestions I have for his monsters:

Squirtle:
 
Main Suggestion - Kuriboh
Other Suggestions - Watapon, Red Gadget, Green Gadget, Yellow Gadget, Marshmallon

Ivysaur:

Main Suggestion - Chimera the Flying Mythical Beast
Other Suggestions - Gaia the Fierce Knight, Gazelle King of Mythical Beasts, Catapult Turtle

Charizard:

Main Suggestion - Slifer the Sky Dragon
Other Suggestions - Eye of Timaeus, Curse of Dragon, Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress, Archfiend of Glifer, Gandora the Dragon of Destruction


So, yeah, just if you needed ideas for monster to go with Yugi...

or imports so yugi can get dark magician
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later