Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 14, 2011, 11:45:34 PM
Did you just talk bad about a furry monster who negate attack damage from infinity to zero?
Because he is one of the most important cards in Yugi's deck!

Nuff said...

Plus, I have some ideas that'd go well with Kuriboh if PSA'd.
1.) I did NOT talk bad about that cute little furball.
2.) He can only negate one attack but he must die first.
3.) I wonder what abilities he'd have then o.o

Quote from: Velen on August 15, 2011, 12:02:40 AM
He's got you there Zed.
Not even XD He can only negate an attack once if you discard him so if a monster equipped with something or that can already attack twice and end you attacks twice, you're still dead. If one move is a forced-switch counter that makes you take no damage even from a final smash that would be epic.

i have a deck, but never learnd how to play mtg
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Everything going on in this thread now just reminds me of this.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: xZedkiel on August 15, 2011, 12:09:03 AM
1.) I did NOT talk bad about that cute little furball.
2.) He can only negate one attack but he must die first.
3.) I wonder what abilities he'd have then o.o
Not even XD He can only negate an attack once if you discard him so if a monster equipped with something or that can already attack twice and end you attacks twice, you're still dead. If one move is a forced-switch counter that makes you take no damage even from a final smash that would be epic.
Still if you can take a punch to the face from Obelisk the Tormentor, AND negate the damage. Then you're badass no matter how you look at it.

Also, Kuriboh has saved Yugi's butt in majority of his duels. It's one of the main reasons that Yugi is the world champion.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I hope Crash wins :srs:I hope Crash gets made.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 15, 2011, 01:23:42 AM
Still if you can take a punch to the face from Obelisk the Tormentor, AND negate the damage. Then you're badass no matter how you look at it.

Also, Kuriboh has saved Yugi's butt in majority of his duels. It's one of the main reasons that Yugi is the world champion.
But I never said he wasn't awesome D: I said all he can do is be sacrificed to stop damage, not really many attacks he can perform with his body. Unless you plan making him Jigglypuff/Kirby-like with claws though.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 15, 2011, 01:28:51 AM
But I never said he wasn't awesome D: I said all he can do is be sacrificed to stop damage, not really many attacks he can perform with his body. Unless you plan making him Jigglypuff/Kirby-like with claws though.

Didn't he have a fur-needle attack in The Falsebound Kingdom or something?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 15, 2011, 01:47:57 AM
Didn't he have a fur-needle attack in The Falsebound Kingdom or something?
Hmm... Falsebound Kingdom... That can give me some ideas...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Ricky D. on August 15, 2011, 12:12:12 AMEverything going on in this thread now just reminds me of this.
you is 100% right thats why i said:
Quote from: Bender on August 14, 2011, 05:51:24 PMthis is getting more worse then beyond´s thread [/stopSpamming]
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

kuribo/catapult turtle/summoned skull sounds the best.

or maybe ivysaur could be
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I agree with Star, it fits the possibility of the models. Though Summoned Skull would look a bit odd XD

I lol'd at the pot of greed idea though, yugi actually used that card a fair amount of times...

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 15, 2011, 04:16:50 AM
kuribo/catapult turtle/summoned skull sounds the best.

or maybe ivysaur could be
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lol, banned card is banned.  I think that would be quite hilarious XD

but pot of greed doesnt even attack its not even a monster  its just well a pot lol and yes a banned card almost since the beggining of competitive play xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.