PSA Tourney Character Listings! (Stage Poll #3 inside)

Started by Lightning Edge, July 26, 2011, 09:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should replace Summit?

Arctic Realm V2
3 (60%)
Crystal Canyon
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

July 26, 2011, 09:09:24 PM Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 06:49:40 PM by Lightning Edge
Well that's it for the characters guys. Thanks for voting! I'll try to have the tournament all set up in a week or 2. Sign-ups will be ready Monday. Pikachu and Zelda had a tie, so i'll settle this before the tourney starts.

I'll change a few stages. I'll hold a couple of polls for the stages with my favorite hacks for that stage.

PSA Voting Winners:
Mario: SMBZ Mario
Luigi: Raccoon Luigi
Peach: Athena Peach
Link: Elderian Zero
Bowser: King Bowser
Yoshi: Drako Yoshi
Kirby: Fighter Kirby
Toon Link: Cosmic Geno
Ike: Dissidia Cloud
Lucario: Mewtwo (Melee version)
Ness: Mega Man (Eternal Yoshi's)
Lucas: Time Mage Vivi
Marth: Sephiroth
Sonic: Shadow the Hedgehog
Sheik: Spider-Man
Falco: Scyther (balanced version)
Captain Falcon: Viewtiful Joe
Pikachu: Dark Pikachu
Zelda: Echo Blade Zelda

Default PSAs:
Dark Samus V2
Aura Meta Knight
King Kong (Donkey Kong)
Jet Diddy
Wario Land Wario
Storm Fox
Wisp (Jigglypuff)
Charizard: Ridley
Ice Climbers (Brawl Minus version)
Squirtle: Bowser. Jr
Ivysaur: Nidoran
Pit: Sora
Snake: Brawl Plus version
King Dedede: Brawl Plus version
Mr. Game and Watch: Brawl Plus version
Olimar: Brawl Plus version
Ganondorf: Brawl Plus version
Wolf: Brawl Plus version
R.O.B.: Brawl Plus version
Zero Suit Samus: Motoko Kusanagi

Stages:

Final Destination: Astral Destination
Battlefield: Fountain of Dreams
.
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Athena definitely.  Daisy's pretty good, but Athena's just an excellent PSA all round.  Too bad everyone's probably gonna vote for Rosalina ¬_¬

2x of my PSAs :D
and raccon Luigi was just one i made fast
voted on daisy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 26, 2011, 09:15:30 PM
Athena definitely.  Daisy's pretty good, but Athena's just an excellent PSA all round.  Too bad everyone's probably gonna vote for Rosalina ¬_¬

I agree with you, actually.

drseusredfish is a PSA genius.

wow! fast replies!  I like Rosalina and Athena, but i went with Rosalina.
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

July 26, 2011, 09:34:51 PM #5 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 09:39:57 PM by beatthat25
I say daisy, i dunno but since I played mario football games, I think she's pretty badas :P well in mario strikers, don't know the moveset of this daisy hack though >.<
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Athena, no doubt about it.
It's an excellent PSA.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

before you go on to next char. why not just edit this post instead make a post of each char.?
this is going to be Spamming
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 27, 2011, 07:53:57 AMbefore you go on to next char. why not just edit this post instead make a post of each char.? this is going to be Spamming
I agree, you could just make another poll in this very same topic :P, otherwise there are more then 30 topics about this
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

July 27, 2011, 08:27:53 AM #9 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:29:05 AM by Eternal Yoshi
What the above 2 said.

Athena all the way.

You can edit the Poll and reset the vote counts when the poll closes or when you do itso..... yeah.

I say Athena Peach.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing myself, but it's just that bob-omb problem and my failure to replace it with a weaker bomb, but I never thought of it to be an issue because I usually end-up blowing myself up in the process of trying to blow-up someone else, thus I use it as desperation...wait, that gave me an idea...

Athena for sure, it's really well done and a brilliant moveset.

July 27, 2011, 07:37:08 PM #12 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:43:04 PM by Lightning Edge
Alright. I'll do that you guys. thanks for the heads up. I'm editing the next character in ;)

*edit* Link's poll is up.
VBrawl Main: Meta Knight
Brawl- Mains: Falco/Lucario
Favorite PSAs: Fighter Kirby/Shadow/Zero

Can you put my Fixed Link 2.9 up there? Its a pretty well balanced character that got almost no attention <_<;
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Uhm, maybe Zero? I dunno, is he balanced? xd, i'm pretty bad at telling if something is balanced or not lol
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397