Royal_Blade's PSA Solitude - New Poll: Hidden Link: Bombs, where should they go?

Started by Royal_Blade, August 05, 2011, 03:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bombs: Link pulls out a bomb from his bag. Deals no damage but the bomb will be in Link' hand after execution. If Link is holding an item, then he'll drop the item before pulling out the bomb. Where should they go?

Should it be his Down Tilt?
7 (53.8%)
Should it be his Neutral Air?
5 (38.5%)
Place your own comment.
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Hello People of KC:MM! I, Royal_Blade have made my own PSA thread.
Here, I will list off PSA's I am working on and plan on doing in the future.

If you have any comments or changes you think should be made, to movesets,let me know and provide some explanation as to why.


Royal_Blade's PSA Solitude
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Movesets
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Iron Man (U/MvC3)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Man Zero
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Megaman.EXE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yuri Lowell v1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yuri Lowell v2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Master Chief
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Veigue Lungberg
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lloyd Irving
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kratos Aurion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ryu Hayabusa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Naruto Uzumaki
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toon Cloud
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Riven
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Really looking forward to Grey Knight! I love Castle Crashers.But I think that is pretty obvious...GREEN KNIGHT IS THE BEST!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I really chose Grey Knight because It's gonna be tough to PSA all four main crashers. Their alternate colors would be the same. But with Grey Knight, he will have the colors of the four main heroes.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Doesn't matter to me. Just having one of the characters is fine. They all have the same moves in the game just different specials.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I voted for the traitor for heaven, whoever that is XD Juuust noticed dragon sword was Ryu.... Yes, I'm pissed at myself XD

When i Think Dragon Sword and Ryu. i Think Breath of Fire II

i would love that type of moveset =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

@Zedkeil, "Traitor to Heaven" is Kratos.

@Dpg, yeah, it's really just the specials. Though If the Castle Crashers were on Toon Link, it would have been way better (PSA wise) but Ness is fine.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 05, 2011, 07:43:10 PM
@Zedkeil, "Traitor to Heaven" is Kratos.

@Dpg, yeah, it's really just the specials. Though If the Castle Crashers were on Toon Link, it would have been way better (PSA wise) but Ness is fine.
Yea then all there weapons would be there. Bombs, arrows, and the swords. Star waffle does revamps. Maybe one day he will revamp them.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I updated the "Moveset" section with pictures of each character for those that don't know them.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

*Update* I removed Abra (Over Olimar) and Rayman (Over Luigi) from "Challenger Approaching".

Only because Olimar would be a pain to PSA and Rayman would be tough for an actual PSA.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Bookmarking :P
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Thanks SDoom

Ok, I locked the Poll for now.

I added a "Challenger Approaching" (He was planned for along time ago)

The character after ^ will be Ryu Hayabusa.

I know that Kakashi Hatake got more votes, but I am doing a collaboration with Ichigo_Zangetsu and some others.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

"Challenger Approaching"

Not really hard to guess if i'm right so i'll lay it out: Lloyd Irving? XD