Royal_Blade's PSA Solitude - New Poll: Hidden Link: Bombs, where should they go?

Started by Royal_Blade, August 05, 2011, 03:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bombs: Link pulls out a bomb from his bag. Deals no damage but the bomb will be in Link' hand after execution. If Link is holding an item, then he'll drop the item before pulling out the bomb. Where should they go?

Should it be his Down Tilt?
7 (53.8%)
Should it be his Neutral Air?
5 (38.5%)
Place your own comment.
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 13, 2011, 06:15:56 AM
Btw, Lvl 1 also means uncharged. people shouldn't just tap B to shoot 3 small energy balls. That'd be too spammable and hard to dodge via jumping, so if you airborne you have to react quick.

Also I forgot to mention this in the OP for Zero but his "Dash" ability will be his dash animation. (it just won't be still like all other brawl ones.)


Also a question to those who feel like answering. (Since I can't do anything with the poll)

In Twilight Princess, Link is able to perform both a Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise spin attacks.

So, should I include both versions in my Twilight Princess Link PSA? Either being direction-based (if left do one way, if right do the other), Having one for Spin Attack and one for Great Spin, Or just two motionetc.pac files for preference?
Nah, that would be weird. BTW, nice to see you.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

What would be weird? The different spin attacks?

Yeah, nice to see you too.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Yeah, the spin attacks. I can't recall any other character's attacks changing depending on which direction they're facing. I don't know, it would feel awkward.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Uh... What about Falcon Punch and Warlock Punch? They have a different animation both when  reversed.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: Innerscope on December 14, 2011, 02:57:13 PM
What happened to the Lloyd over Pit PSA?
Well... I decided that the Import over Wolf is getting pretty far, and personally, It has animations directly ported from DotNW. Mine are all going to be custom.

I decided to scrap it for now. Also, the ShadowSnakes import had Lloyd's swords attached to his hand bones. So I couldn't adjust them the way I wanted. If that get's fixed, then I'll put him back up on my to-do list for the future.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Thanks to that one anonymous vote, Back Slice will function as a roll around and a slash can be executed after the roll by pressing either A or B.

And...

I herd u liek previews.

[spoiler]





[spoiler]
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Yeah, I have to revamp that idle animation...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Ah, so that's what you meant about the 45 degree angle...cool :af:
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Okay, due to my power of Laziness, I'm going to release a V1 with only the specials changed. Then I'll release a V2 with all of the other necessary stuff I planned.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

December 22, 2011, 03:34:02 AM #56 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 04:53:19 AM by Royal_Blade
Ok, A little update on Twilight Link:

Before, I made a new idle stance. Which all of my new animations were transitioned to and from it. I decided to scrap it and use Link's original Idle animation.
But I have already adjusted the new animations to work with Link's original stance.

Shield Bash has been changed so that it now functions as 1 animation instead of 3. But it activates alot quicker and provides complete defense to his shield throughout the entire duration of the move. It is also like 30 frames so it functions like a basic attack. It should work overall better.

The only animations I have left are:
- The roll in back slice. The start of the roll and the rising slash are done.
- The Jump Strike. All of it. (however, it's only 4 animations. Two of which are the same with adjusted legs.)

I will try and get this released for Christmas. If I'm not too busy.

Also there are 3 new characters and 4 movesets added to the OP:
- Yuri Lowell (with Moveset)
- Master Chief
- Veigue Lungberg (with Moveset)
- Lloyd Irving (with Moveset) (yes, Again)

That's a wrap for this little update.

Edit:
Oh yeah, for every other vote in the Filler Option for me will postpone the release of my Twilight Link v1. (I'll still be working on other things in the meantime, Link will just be released later.)

Edit 2:
Now it's the 26th of December.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

is there any way to get the boomerangs wind to affect the bomb for example you throw a bomb up back away
throw the boomerang which could carry the bomb in the  the direction the boomerang is moving possible hit your opponent.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 22, 2011, 05:24:38 AM
is there any way to get the boomerangs wind to affect the bomb for example you throw a bomb up back away
throw the boomerang which could carry the bomb in the  the direction the boomerang is moving possible hit your opponent.
I wouldn't know how to do that.

Plus, my Twilight Link PSA won't be having articles. (Like Bomb's or Boomerangs) So it wouldn't be necessary to program that.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

yay!! master  chief me and my brother were just talking about how we expected someone to redo that old psa
because he would be great.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]