S.S. Boombox | New: MORE DKC: Tropical Freeze, 03/03/14

Started by SilentSchemer, September 27, 2009, 07:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




Hi how's everything going =]

I actually have another request if that's ok. It's the japanese johto opening theme for pokemon (Seems like all i've been looking for as BRSTM's are pokemon songs lately lol)

Pokemon - Ready Go!
http://www.mediafire.com/?pk19fy3uk1e5f97


Quote from: freezinboi280 on July 25, 2010, 05:14:33 AM
Hi how's everything going =]

I actually have another request if that's ok. It's the japanese johto opening theme for pokemon (Seems like all i've been looking for as BRSTM's are pokemon songs lately lol)

Pokemon - Ready Go!
http://www.mediafire.com/?pk19fy3uk1e5f97

Hey, no worries. :) I find no problem looking for Pokemon tracks, they're very good so I don't see why not. lol

Here you go: Ready Go!

wow, as always, i'm amazed at how quickly you can make these BRSTM's so perfectly looped.
thanks again for your help, i cant wait to use this one =]

July 27, 2010, 07:16:08 AM #51 Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 06:05:33 AM by SilentSchemer
Quote from: freezinboi280 on July 26, 2010, 05:16:40 PM
wow, as always, i'm amazed at how quickly you can make these BRSTM's so perfectly looped.
thanks again for your help, i cant wait to use this one =]

Is no problem at all, glad I can provide some service. You got me on a day off though. lol I was about done for the night while I did my night 'bookmark rounds' and saw your request, so I thought I do it really quickly because I wouldn't had time later.

On a side note. I'm working on an OST.

August 27, 2010, 02:26:26 AM #52 Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 02:31:13 AM by SilentSchemer
After a month. Ha. Ha. Ha. *coughs*

I would like to share this with you! From the soundtrack of "Last Ranker" an RPG game for the PSP by Capcom. The composer of this lovely soundtrack is by none other than Yoko Shimonura! :D So you can expect some her styles on these tracks. Enjoy!

Last Ranker New!
Main Theme of "LAST RANKER" (Preview)
Stand on The Earth (Preview)
Beyond This World of Woe (Preview)
Born to Survive (Preview)
The Bloom of Passion (Preview)
This Journey Without End (Preview)
Glorious Fights We Call "Life" (Preview)


a lot of these sounds great and brings back a lot of memories, so I had to get the soundtrack =]
thanks for posting this!

Aha! No problem at all. The Last Battle (VS Rival) is most hype nostalgic song there in my opinion. I can remember when I use to get all hyped up when Ash was in a pinch on the show and the song always plays. lol!

There still some song in the album I haven't done yet, mostly town/city tunes but I'll post them later.

November 26, 2010, 08:55:34 AM #56 Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 08:57:08 AM by SilentSchemer
New Album: Sonic Colors!

Finally, a break from college! Anyways, I uploaded the first batch of songs from the game into the vault. The second batch will be uploaded this weekend. I'll update the list of tracks that I added so far sometime later, so for now enjoy this very catchy album, it's really good (in my opinion) and Happy 9,001 Fat/Calories Day! :)

Edit: I notice that there are 2 "Reach for the Stars" already, I apologize in advance if it was gonna get updated to the full version one.

I have added two more albums into the tapes.

Future Diary and Trauma Team!

Give them a listen, they're really cool tracks!

February 04, 2014, 01:34:13 AM #58 Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 06:11:10 AM by SilentSchemer
Back from the grave that is life. You might be questioning who am I and why do you care, well you don't have to. As a gift, I'm bringing forth a new album into the tape. I have updated every preview for the songs in my vault, I checked some DL links but if there are some that not working please, let me know. Much appreciated.

Now! Drag-On Dragoon 3 or also known as Drakengard 3. Enjoy! From the same composers that made the Nier soundtrack! Mmmmm~!

Drakengard 3 (Drag-On Dragoon 3) New!
Black Song
Exhausted 3
Leap Wishes - Battlefield
Leap Wishes - Egregori
Leap Wishes - Raphael
Ray of the Brave - Battlefield
Redeemed Invasion - Battlefield
Redeemed Invasion - Ezrael
Reinforcement's Attack - Battlefield
The Upcoming Battle - Battlefield
Uncertainty - Battlefield
Redeemed Invasion - Almisael
The Rising Fool - Phanuel

February 07, 2014, 04:20:04 PM #59 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 04:22:29 PM by Ultraxwing

You have made my day ginga no bishounen. you had Monochrome. to note: that the Mediafire links do no load. but i'll check later.
BTW i REALLY love stardriver, too bad a Tauburn model doesn't exist.
Might i suggest Fabulous to be apart of your BRSTM list? it would be sexy

also, can you possibly make this. i could but i'm too lazy to find a looping point, it would be a sexy menu theme.
Robotics;Notes TV Anime OST - Robotics;Notes (Yuki Hayashi)
also Robotic Notes might tickle your fancy. to warn you, it has little to no Mecha action, but it did suprise me and entertain me well.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating