Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


WTF are you on?
Stop using Safari :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 08, 2014, 05:33:57 AM #2461 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 05:35:20 AM by Scout
Heh, I think I know what happened and what that is. There is a high probability that this is off topic tho.

Quote from: Scout on November 08, 2014, 05:33:57 AM
Heh, I think I know what happened and what that is. There is a high probability that this is off topic tho.
What is it?

Quote from: Segtendo on November 08, 2014, 05:30:08 AM

WTF are you on?
Stop using Safari :v
It's my iPad. It wasn't doing this while I was using Safari except for one other time.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

November 08, 2014, 02:43:04 PM #2463 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 02:44:44 PM by windhunter7
So, I was going to make an award for the Robot Redisign Tournament, but I noticed that Shulk ZG had made one already, and Thecobra7 agreed upon it when he made it, since he was the one who mentioned it. And that award is: http://s35.photobucket.com/user/sgamzez/media/120_zpsf97217ce.png.html
Please award this to KidNeptune101! ;D

Quote from: Perfect Nazo on November 08, 2014, 05:46:06 AM
It's my iPad. It wasn't doing this while I was using Safari except for one other time.
Try cleaning your browser cache then.

November 08, 2014, 07:51:44 PM #2465 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:28:22 PM by Perfect Nazo
Quote from: パンドラの心 on November 08, 2014, 04:15:18 PM
Try cleaning your browser cache then.
Well, I woke up this morning and it changed back. Also, I did clear out my history, cookies, cache, etc. just yesterday and I closed Safari, but it was still there until this morning, obviously.

Post Merge: November 08, 2014, 08:28:22 PM

I also have two questions:

1. So, does anyone know why the Gecko OS pic keeps changing? (I wanna say it's the admins trying to mess with me, lol, but I don't think that's it)

2. (This might be a stupid question) If I make a pin design, do I just give it to SJS or whoever it is that has that shiny, pin-like layer to put over the design? If it's not SJS, then who do I send it to?
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Here's a question I've been wondering about for a while now:

If I had only six awards, and I get the King for a Day award, would I still get the Pin Collector award?
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Yes.

King for a Day is the last script that runs every day, so when the Pin Collector script runs, it would see that you have seven and give it to you before the King script runs and brings you back down to six.

Sorry if I necropost this, but how much has past since my last Moderation?

Also, which hack made me have the King for a Day award?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Uhm... I got featured?  So I guess that's worth a little pin or something, yeah?  I actually don't use the forums much, but it'd be nice to get the pin in case I decide to finally make a thread for myself or something.

Yeah, it's "King for a day". Hence the reason it's temporary.

June 09, 2015, 07:49:37 PM #2472 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 07:52:55 PM by Scout
I don't recall if you guys are still actively giving awards, but we have the final new members of the almost finished smash 3 project:

List of new members:
Moblin
Codex-9
Amazerommu
Large Leader

Also, I mentioned this like 20+ times, but the smash 3 team pin is not on the OP.

June 09, 2015, 10:10:02 PM #2473 Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:25:12 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Scout on June 09, 2015, 07:49:37 PM
I don't recall if you guys are still actively giving awards, but we have the final new members of the almost finished smash 3 project:

List of new members:
Moblin
Codex-9
Amazerommu
Large Leader

Also, I mentioned this like 20+ times, but the smash 3 team pin is not on the OP.
Sorry about that. We've been to busy and neglected doing this for a good while. I'm on it... If the site would allow me....

EDIT: [censored]. 10 minutes to add 2 of them...

EDIT 2: Done. Added the Team to the OP, and gave these 4 members their Award.

Quote from: Albafika on June 09, 2015, 10:10:02 PM
Sorry about that. We've been to busy and neglected doing this for a good while. I'm on it... If the site would allow me....

EDIT: [censored]. 10 minutes to add 2 of them...

EDIT 2: Done. Added the Team to the OP, and gave these 4 members their Award.

Thanks a ton!