Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 ... 167
Author Topic: Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates  (Read 671877 times)
ZeppelinWolf
Mega Kitten

...Cloud who?

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1620 on: August 13, 2012, 06:17:38 PM »

pretty cool awards

Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1621 on: August 13, 2012, 10:53:00 PM »

Got a suggestion for a pin.

The pin with the arrow pointing down (can't post the image. On a Wii) and the lightning or W/E it is. Maybe it could be used for another reward based on the number of legit reports a user makes? Name could be "Striker" or somethin' cuz you "strike down" people who aren't following the rules or something.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

« Reply #1622 on: August 14, 2012, 05:50:42 AM »

The pin with the arrow pointing down (can't post the image. On a Wii) and the lightning or W/E it is. Maybe it could be used for another reward based on the number of legit reports a user makes? Name could be "Striker" or somethin' cuz you "strike down" people who aren't following the rules or something.
    Strange coincidence. I had pretty much the same idea!
    Although I was thinking sharpshooter because of the statue gun from SSE, and it's a step down from sniper.

Sanada
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Staff Helper Sniper Tutorial Writer Epic Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1623 on: August 14, 2012, 06:04:56 AM »

I thought that's what the Staff Helper pin was for?
    Unless, I'm misinformed, what does that pin do then?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1624 on: August 14, 2012, 06:14:27 AM »

I thought that's what the Staff Helper pin was for?
    Unless, I'm misinformed, what does that pin do then?
    It is, so think of something else, guys.

Sanada
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1625 on: August 14, 2012, 06:39:23 AM »

How do we earn this pin though? From the looks of it, I've seen a few people post valid reports on the BrawlVault thread, yet none of them have this award. Is there a set limit like how the Good Citizen/Sniper awards are? What are some other examples aside from BrawlVault reports that this award has that others can earn? Since it has mentioned technical support, what's an example of that?
    Currently, the award has most people who are also BrawlVault staff. One could think the pin is for the BrawlVault staff.
    I'm sorry if I yet don't understand this more :/

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1626 on: August 14, 2012, 06:45:23 AM »

Only 3 of the Vault Staff have it. Also, you have the Sniper Award too. How can it be obtained? It's in the OP.
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:46:39 AM by Albafika » Logged

Sanada
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1627 on: August 14, 2012, 06:56:49 AM »

What's an example of BV moderation and /or tech support thought? If it's the BV reports, (which I had thought), is there an set number of them like say you have to report 10 valid reports to get the award (it's an example I dont know what value it really is, this why I'm asking).

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1628 on: August 14, 2012, 07:05:16 AM »

Ooooooh, now I see.

Well, let me clarify everything:

Segtendo: What you are suggesting is basically the Sniper Award, so no. And if you meant Vault reports, well there's no way to keep track, so no.

½: Disregard everything I said, I thought you meant the Sniper Award, too.

Staff Helper can be obtained in many ways. But the Vault Staff has that pin because of helping out with BV stuff in here way before they were considered part of the team (Back then it was just given to whoever offered to help and was proven to be of assistance).

That Award must actually be revised now that the Vault Staff are a official part of KC-MM.

Sanada
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1629 on: August 14, 2012, 07:41:13 AM »

Staff Helper can be obtained in many ways. But the Vault Staff has that pin because of helping out with BV stuff in here way before they were considered part of the team (Back then it was just given to whoever offered to help and was proven to be of assistance).

That Award must actually be revised now that the Vault Staff are a official part of KC-MM.
    Ah thanks for clearing that up I understand it better now.

I agree, I think there should be a pin for the BrawlVault, and perhaps the Admin/Global Mods as well, since they're also part of KCMM.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #1630 on: August 14, 2012, 10:27:19 AM »

Segtendo: What you are suggesting is basically the Sniper Award, so no. And if you meant Vault reports, well there's no way to keep track, so no.
    I meant regular forum reports, but okay.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #1631 on: August 14, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »

No, he was asking to make it another rank above the Sniper award. Like, making it for 50 valid reports or something.
    However, there aren't that many Good Citizens or Snipers to begin with. So I'll keep the idea around until we reach enough that it's worth it to add another rank.

Well, it's an award that sticks even after you've given that help. Maybe we should keep it for former BV Staff and GMods who retired, and for people providing other kinds of services ( likeKit who helped with the setting up of some mods).

I agree, I think there should be a pin for the BrawlVault, and perhaps the Admin/Global Mods as well, since they're also part of KCMM.
    We considered the idea when we FIRST made the awards system, but decided against awards for specific membersgroups. Why? Because it's redundant.

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #1632 on: August 14, 2012, 07:02:43 PM »

Because it's redundant.

This. We have colored names, custom titles, unique stars, and a place on the team page. And I think even that is kind of excessive (which is part of why I use the Compact theme).

We really don't need more.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

« Reply #1633 on: August 14, 2012, 07:09:41 PM »

Thanks for considering my idea, Miacis Grin

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1634 on: August 14, 2012, 07:15:47 PM »

No, he was asking to make it another rank above the Sniper award. Like, making it for 50 valid reports or something.
    However, there aren't that many Good Citizens or Snipers to begin with. So I'll keep the idea around until we reach enough that it's worth it to add another rank.
    I know. it's just that there aren't even that many Snipers yet, and none of them really specified whether it was to be over the Sniper one or not.

Pages:  1 ... 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 ... 167
    Print
    Jump to: