Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thank you SJS for the award, he is beautiful.

I think I need the Warm Welcomer award, =/


And an idea on the "get out frog" pin design:

Having 0 downloads of one non-brstm hack for X days
Or
Having 10 or under downloads of one non-brstm hack for X days

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on November 06, 2012, 12:42:47 AM
And an idea on the "get out frog" pin design:

Having 0 downloads of one non-brstm hack for X days
Or
Having 10 or under downloads of one non-brstm hack for X days

Quote from: Miacis on August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM
RAGE!! : Awarded to those who have in their Vault a year-old hack with less than 10 downloads.
_____________________ (Does not apply to music hacks.)

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on November 06, 2012, 12:42:47 AMI think I need the Warm Welcomer award, =/ And an idea on the "get out frog" pin design: Having 0 downloads of one non-brstm hack for X days Or Having 10 or under downloads of one non-brstm hack for X days
I think a better for the "Get Out Frog" pin would that it would awarded to those who have been banned.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 09, 2012, 04:48:22 PM
I think a better for the "Get Out Frog" pin would that it would awarded to those who have been banned.

That's a ridiculous thing to award.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 09, 2012, 05:23:19 PM
That's a ridiculous thing to award.
Well, it's not like the user would really have much of an opportunity to boast about it, right? xD
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I guess it'd kinda be like the Shadow pin. Not really something to brag about once you get it.
More of a "label" than an actual "award".

Quote from: Rеd on November 09, 2012, 09:53:43 PM
I guess it'd kinda be like the Shadow pin. Not really something to brag about once you get it.
More of a "label" than an actual "award".

Good point, Blue.

I, and many others, recommended this when it was first drawn by that one guy,so I hope it goes into action for once and for all.

November 10, 2012, 05:56:31 PM #1778 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:15:51 PM by Miacis
Okay, we finally got to make these awards a reality:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now, a few notes.
First, yes, there's an arbitrary post requirement so that only moderately active users will get it. That was mostly so it wasn't an award give to pretty much the whole board, and to balance the numbers between each of the 4 awards.

Secondly, some users will probably notice that they've got a Heart Container even though they've been warned this year, and/or the year before.
That small discrepancy is because the Warning Mod is poorly done, and a number of person got their warning logs randomly erased. There shouldn't be THAT many all in all, and we removed the glitchy part so it won't erase stuff anymore. So we still implemented those and, all in all, it should work out on the long run.
If you're one of those who got favored by the buggy warning mod (like Italian, right above me), then just... consider yourself lucky, I guess. .w.

Finally, this is the only mod that you can actively lose. It happens if you get warned, of course, and the process is automatic.

(As usual, big cheers to Vyse for his h4x c0d1ng 5k1ll2.)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Nooooo. I don't want a Heart Container award ;c

I've been Warned way too many times lol though its been a while, but I at least qualify for one/.

By the way Miacis, did you arrange my Awards again? They seem to have been edited? :s

Man I want the Heart Container.  I got one retarded warning ages ago for "censor bypass" lol.  I blame Oizen >_>

I love the designs =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



November 10, 2012, 07:50:23 PM #1782 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 07:52:22 PM by Pear_Knight
I like the designs too, but they mean a bad thing? O.o

Yeah...I'm gonna avoid all Heart Pieces and Heart Containers from now on in all Zelda games. :srs:

Whoops misread. ^^
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Haha... I totally shouldn't have the full Heart Container. A certain tragic incident comes to mind.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



The Heart Container is so [censored]ing sexy, my time going unwarned is finally rewarded.