Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba (aka SonicBrawler) on August 08, 2011, 03:00:29 PM
will there be more awards? i love this idea.
Yup. I guess we'll be slowing down the pace for a bit, until everyone gets used to it. Then we'll start making more. :)

Quote from: br3compactor on August 08, 2011, 03:01:54 PM
I have one question. What is the favourite option in our profiles, inside Awards?
"Up to 5 awards are displayed on the side of your posts. But if you ever get more than 5, you can go in your Profile => Awards and set your favorite ones to appear in priority. "
*ninja'd* Again
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Makes sense. I didn't know only 5 would display.
Thanks for answering.

Oh. Can we choose the order of them, too?

That would be a nice feat.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Miacis Ballard on August 08, 2011, 03:08:10 PM
Yup. I guess we'll be slowing down the pace for a bit, until everyone gets used to it. Then we'll start making more. :)

sweet. this is one epic idea :)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: br3compactor on August 08, 2011, 03:08:56 PM
Makes sense. I didn't know only 5 would display.
Thanks for answering.

Oh. Can we choose the order of them, too?

That would be a nice feat.
Not really. The only thing you can do is make the Favorites appear first.
So if, say, you have only two, you can organize them as you please. If you have more, well ... it'll need a bit more of trial and error.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

This is going pretty nicely actually.

Although there's one odd thing...

Renowned hacker, and Star Hacker... The Triforce is much more powerful then a Mario Star. :P

Since the Triforce grants wishes, and bestows even those with only part of it a powerful ability... Otherwise though, very nice work with this system. :)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 08, 2011, 04:01:53 PM
Renowned hacker, and Star Hacker... The Triforce is much more powerful then a Mario Star. :P

Since the Triforce grants wishes, and bestows even those with only part of it a powerful ability... Otherwise though, very nice work with this system. :)

I know, but hey ... "STAR" hacker and all. Also, I kinda wanted the top award to be the only one flashing.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Mangaka? I consider them comics, not manga.

Some of these icons are pretty nice, specially the ones related to hacks and hacking teams.

And I don't see the point in keeping the Hakumen awards, but whatever.

I sorta like the contest awards, it's a good way to encourage people to join tournaments, definetaly.

Might I recommend an award for those who get featured on the blog?

Quote from: JDub on August 08, 2011, 04:49:31 PM
Might I recommend an award for those who get featured on the blog?
this ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have a question does the user ask for the award (Like when it gets too 10,000 downloads) or does it automatically appear?
-

I think we'll release these awards by batches now ... I'll be taking all suggestions in an Ideas Box. o.o

Quote from: the98pika on August 08, 2011, 05:07:29 PM
I have a question does the user ask for the award (Like when it gets too 10,000 downloads) or does it automatically appear?
So far, nothing is automated, so you'll need to wait for a mod/admin to notice your 10k DLs and give the award to you.

Or you can come here and ask directly and someone will give it to you. :)

Quote from: JDub on August 08, 2011, 04:49:31 PM
Might I recommend an award for those who get featured on the blog?
Added to the ideas box. :3
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Are there possibilities for there to be an award for Staff Helper/has helped a staff member with a problem/issue on KC-MM? Most other Brawl (and others) sites have that type of award.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

As I already told you Miacis, this whole thing is full of win.

I see you added a new BrawlVault section. ;)


I need a Tutorial Writer icon. I will be soon in need of a Dedicated Hacker icon...