Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2012, 06:54:49 AM
The lighting doesn't match with the rest of the pins though...

If you have the original image in a larger form, I can apply my lighting and shading so it'll blend in better.
Alright... Unless you want the PSD instead..
FC:4898-8419-2778

Dat fistbump award is too cool XD  Also, Sumire needs the Favourite'd award for the Neko PSA

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10524

I updated all the awards for everyone ...

Stickman became a Ninja

PAVGN is one post away from being a Veteran. >.>

Calamitas gets a Favorite'd for his Midna Vertex, Quicksilver for his Gerudo Prince Moveset, and Ayzer for his Master Chief Moveset.

MarioDK was prrrromoted to Famous Hacker.

=> Libertyernie : Post your 100th hack (John's Egbert's room)
=> Libertyernie : Level up to Hyperactive Contributor

BlackJax got the Active Contributor award for his latest hack : Brawlbox v0.65b Beta. >.>

Aaaand, that should be it for everyone. :3

(SJS, when you have some time, do you think you could try and make the remaining pins ?)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

January 02, 2012, 08:45:34 PM #1024 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 09:24:04 PM by SJS
Quote from: Nuke on January 02, 2012, 09:34:54 AM
Alright... Unless you want the PSD instead..

Whichever is most convenient for you.

Edit:

It pops out a little more >.>

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Definetly stands out more... Change plz...  :af:
FC:4898-8419-2778


Changed.
Use Ctrl+F5 to see the difference.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

97% better now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I made 47 points at the Brawl Vault Community Support, so I guess that makes me a Rising Restorer! ;D

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 04, 2012, 12:39:16 AM
I made 47 points at the Brawl Vault Community Support, so I guess that makes me a Rising Restorer! ;D
There ya go. :3
I guess now that makes you a ... uh ... Rising Dedicated Ninja ? Dedicated Ninja Restorer ? I dunno.

And thanks for your help. ^_^
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on January 04, 2012, 01:28:24 AM
There ya go. :3
I guess now that makes you a ... uh ... Rising Dedicated Ninja ? Dedicated Ninja Restorer ? I dunno.

And thanks for your help. ^_^
Thanks Miacis! I'm glad I was able to help the community. Also I like it...Dediated Ninja Restorer... :laugh:

Victory Badguy needs the Novice Restorer award
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Done ~
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I just now started noticing these awards and it appears that I can now get the dedicated hacker award.