Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 08, 2012, 02:28:31 PM
I just now started noticing these awards and it appears that I can now get the dedicated hacker award.
Yep. Awarded. ~
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

So...I made 126 points at the Brawl Vault Community Support, that means I'm an Epic Restorer now!  ;D

January 09, 2012, 02:52:07 AM #1037 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 02:55:11 AM by SJS
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 09, 2012, 02:36:15 AM
So...I made 126 points at the Brawl Vault Community Support, that means I'm an Epic Restorer now!  ;D

I can confirm this since I know all the official numbers. Albafika needs it too. He's been needing it for a while actually... it just slipped my mind.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Holy [censored] CK, that's what's up bro.

Mad respect sir, mad respect.

Are you the only Epic Restorer so far?

;o

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 09, 2012, 02:36:15 AM
So...I made 126 points at the Brawl Vault Community Support, that means I'm an Epic Restorer now!  ;D
Quote from: SJS on January 09, 2012, 02:52:07 AM
I can confirm this since I know all the official numbers. Albafika needs it too. He's been needing it for a while actually... it just slipped my mind.

Awarded both.

lol the mini-award for it looks like Jirachi.

Quote from: Vish on January 09, 2012, 03:05:34 AM
Awarded both.

lol the mini-award for it looks like Jirachi.

I forgot who mentioned that before.. I believe it was Drage?

It really does though. =c



Well.. looks like those new pins aren't gonna be made any time soon, thanks to some idiot talking [censored] about SJS on MSN chats.

I was specially looking forward to the Architect one, and other stage related awards.

Thanks a lot for that.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 11, 2012, 12:25:49 AM
Well.. looks like those new pins aren't gonna be made any time soon, thanks to some idiot talking [censored] about SJS on MSN chats.

I was specially looking forward to the Architect one, and other stage related awards.

Thanks a lot for that.

Not a lot we can do about what people do in MSN chats, even if we know who it is, MSN isn't our jurisdiction.


Quote from: Oizen™ on January 11, 2012, 01:45:54 AM
Not a lot we can do about what people do in MSN chats, even if we know who it is.

I know you know exactly who it is. You were there yourself. Matter of fact, you had a few things to say about him yourself, so don't play that [censored].

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 11, 2012, 01:45:54 AM
MSN isn't our jurisdiction.

Yeah? Funny cause I remember getting in trouble before, for something that happened over MSN.

Well, I will quote what you said, and bring it up eventually.

January 11, 2012, 02:17:34 AM #1047 Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 02:19:11 AM by _Data_Drain_
It's very true.

You all were gonna ban IS, and you all were using MSN related stuff...

And this situation is also dumb, SJ helps out, yet how do you repay him? Calling him, and his work "overrated".

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 11, 2012, 02:13:23 AM
I know you know exactly who it is. You were there yourself. Matter of fact, you had a few things to say about him yourself, so don't play that [censored].

Yeah? Funny cause I remember getting in trouble before, for something that happened over MSN.

Well, I will quote what you said, and bring it up eventually.

Um...

These are the MSN Chats Im in:


Both of which aren't even used anymore, other than that I talk to 4 people on MSN.

I think you have me confused with someone else ^^'

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 11, 2012, 02:17:34 AM
It's very true.

You all were gonna ban IS, and you all were using MSN related stuff...

And this situation is also dumb, SJ helps out, yet how do you repay him? Calling him, and his work "overrated".


Um what?

Do you just think everything you say is true or something?

January 11, 2012, 08:34:11 AM #1049 Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:47:28 AM by Miacis
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 11, 2012, 12:25:49 AM
Well.. looks like those new pins aren't gonna be made any time soon, thanks to some idiot talking [censored] about SJS on MSN chats.
You're probably talking about me, since I don't think anyone else of us really had any real big argument with him there.
However, last time we talked, I'm pretty sure we came to a pretty solid understanding, as I said I'd present to the Admin team (which I did) a new verson of the forum layout that satisfied him.

And as he said :
"I'm taking a leave of absence (that's the best phrase to describe it I suppose?). There's no one reason for this (regardless of what some people will think)."
Did you ask him first-hand about his reasons, or are you just drawing your own hasty conclusions there ?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 11, 2012, 02:17:34 AM
It's very true.

You all were gonna ban IS, and you all were using MSN related stuff...

And this situation is also dumb, SJ helps out, yet how do you repay him? Calling him, and his work "overrated".

Oh, my. And to think how you guys treat us for our job with stabs like this ...  r)
Oh, when the admin team is setting up awards or helping, or cleaning the boards, we're totally entitled to it. We can go and thrash them anytime we want and always criticize their work. But of course, if it's a regular member helping the boards, oh we have to be all kind and nice to him, and make sure not to ever offend him, because he's such a valuable person.

I still hold the belief CSPs (in general) are overrated for what they are. Apparently, it's a crime to have such an opinion.
Doesn't mean I don't respect the quality he puts into these. I use his CSPs too when I get the chance.
So I've never been insulting his work. Nor is anyone insulting SilentDoom's work when saying that "Cloud is overrated".

Does everything SJS does have to end up in thrashing the admin team ? Do you guys never get bored of this stuff ? What is this even doing in such a thread ?
You guys should at least ask the person most directly concerned. I'd even say the one insulting him the most is you two. For using his leave, in your own personnal needs of stirring up drama once again.

Now, enough with this bull[censored]. If SJS has any problem with me, he can contact me anytime soon on MSN or by PM. He certainly doesn't need other people to stand for him. >_>
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.