Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 167
Author Topic: Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates  (Read 681188 times)
GabbaGhoul
Supreme Kitten

There are still people who use this site?

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1410 on: May 10, 2012, 10:56:27 AM »

Just a suggestion -
    I feel like there should be a badge for number of posts in the forum games.
    It's the most frequently place people post in. So I feel the amount of posts required for said badge should be like 2000-2500

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1411 on: May 10, 2012, 10:58:37 AM »

Just a suggestion -
    It's the most frequently place people post in. So I feel the amount of posts required for said badge should be like 2000-2500
    That would mean that well over hundreds of people would get that award ._.'

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1412 on: May 10, 2012, 11:00:37 AM »

If it was decided to make post counts unaffected by that part of the forums, why would they turn around and start awarding people for spamming posting there?

Might as well make an award for being in the Family.
    Just kidding. Don't.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #1413 on: May 10, 2012, 11:12:24 AM »

Just a suggestion -
    We've made more nonsensical awards than that, for stuff that shouldn't really be rewarded (RAGE!!, Concerned Elector, Ninja, Shadow the Pinhog...).
    However, you need to understand the context. The reason posts stopped being counted in Forum Games and the reason why we won't make such award is the same: Users of this forum have shown an extremely vehement opposition against everything happenning in Forum Games. And the board itself has been hidden at the very bottom of the forum for this reason, posts made there are not to be counted anymore, and giving any importance to what goes on there is generally frowned upon. Forum Games are to be hidden from sight, basically.

Whether it's justified or not, it's like that. After the completely overblown flood of reactionism we had at some point because of an incident related to Forum Games, we don't want another uprising because of it.
    It'd be kinda like asking Japan to build more nuclear plants right after the Fukushima incident. Even if the country was in dire need of energy and the risk of tsunami was at an all-time low, no one would agree to it.

tl;dr Hackers are favorites and Forum gamers aren't, because people asked for it.
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:14:51 AM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

GabbaGhoul
    Supreme Kitten

There are still people who use this site?

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1414 on: May 10, 2012, 11:21:44 AM »

If it was decided to make post counts unaffected by that part of the forums, why would they turn around and start awarding people for spamming posting there?

Might as well make an award for being in the Family.
    Just kidding. Don't.
    That would mean that well over hundreds of people would get that award ._.'
    Hundreds? Check again. I'd still assume it would be an award a-lot of people would have. But if it's a ridiculous number of people; Increase said number even more.
    And as far as posting/spamming goes it's not really spamming when that's the intent of thread. (Not saying their are people that don't) The post counts aren't added for various reasons. "So they can't have awards is not one of them." Though apparently it is-
    We've made more nonsensical awards than that, for stuff that shouldn't really be rewarded (RAGE!!, Concerned Elector, Ninja, Shadow the Pinhog...).
    However, you need to understand the context. The reason posts stopped being counted in Forum Games and the reason why we won't make such award is the same: Users of this forum have shown an extremely vehement opposition against everything happenning in Forum Games. And the board itself has been hidden at the very bottom of the forum for this reason, posts made there are not to be counted anymore, and giving any importance to what goes on there is generally frowned upon. Forum Games are to be hidden from sight, basically.

Whether it's justified or not, it's like that. After the completely overblown flood of reactionism we had at some point because of an incident related to Forum Games, we don't want another uprising because of it.
    It'd be kinda like asking Japan to build more nuclear plants right after the Fukushima incident. Even if the country was in dire need of energy and the risk of tsunami was at an all-time low, no one would agree to it.

tl;dr Hackers are favorites and Forum gamers aren't, because people asked for it.
    That's quite a bit- *Noted*
    But as far as I can tell, it makes plenty of sense.
    The fact that there was any sort of incident is ridiculous. Though i'm not aware of what happened, it's not hard to believe considering some of the people there.
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:22:51 AM by Vamayro » Logged

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #1415 on: May 10, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »

I'm  a little confused on how people get custom titles... how do you get one?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1416 on: May 10, 2012, 01:59:56 PM »

I'm  a little confused on how people get custom titles... how do you get one?
    Get a Mod/Admin to like you, and that Mod/Admin will consider it. Happy Face

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #1417 on: May 10, 2012, 02:00:51 PM »

how do you get one?
    Be an admin, mod, local mod, BV staff, team member, or special access (granted to former members of previous groups + Robz because he gave us a lot of money once).

Get a Mod/Admin to like you, and that Mod/Admin will consider it. Happy Face
    No. That used to happen, but it needs to stop.
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 02:06:49 PM by Vyse » Logged

Infernape
    Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1418 on: May 10, 2012, 02:22:17 PM »

Be an admin, mod, local mod, BV staff, team member, or special access (granted to former members of previous groups + Robz because he gave us a lot of money once).
    Aww, only like that? i wanted to be the uchiha boy

Memorable Quotes:
    Quote from: ItalianStallion
    Nobody posted the pic of the day? Im shocked lol usually u [censored]s fight over it.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1419 on: May 10, 2012, 02:41:00 PM »

you should be able to add it in your profile is what I think.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1420 on: May 10, 2012, 02:50:16 PM »

No. That used to happen, but it needs to stop.
    I was kidding up there. I honestly gave it to whoever asked me for one and I knew wasn't a nobody to the community. Not sure what the importance of these is, really.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1421 on: May 10, 2012, 03:03:59 PM »

Surprised there isn't an easily accessible list showing the numbers of awards people have.  I mean, there's the one for number of posts but I haven't seen one for awards.  Unless of course I'm being dumb and ignorant and there's a list in some obvious place that I just don't see. 

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1422 on: May 10, 2012, 03:05:30 PM »

Unless of course I'm being dumb and ignorant and there's a list in some obvious place that I just don't see. 
    If it is, I can't see it eiher.
    but I do the same thing.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1423 on: May 10, 2012, 03:06:01 PM »

Surprised there isn't an easily accessible list showing the numbers of awards people have.  I mean, there's the one for number of posts but I haven't seen one for awards.  Unless of course I'm being dumb and ignorant and there's a list in some obvious place that I just don't see. 

Click the Blue Ribbon.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1424 on: May 10, 2012, 03:07:19 PM »

That's not what he means.
    He means showing a list of of people with their award amount, like in the member section, for example, where you can organize the posts from most to least.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 167
    Print
    Jump to: