Another puzzle solved

Started by SJS, August 10, 2011, 06:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead...

Get it?!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 28, 2011, 02:09:23 AM
Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead...

Get it?!

Terrible.  Absolutely terrible.

Well, the joke was terrible.  The vertexing is looking surprisingly good so far.  If you can make a good enough Prime Samus, I think I might just replace ye olde FitSamus00 slot.

September 28, 2011, 02:21:01 AM #47 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:22:45 AM by Segtendo
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looks great.

Now let's see ya export it. :af:

looks i got a competition, good luck ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Working on a Layton recolor pack >>



If anyone can tell me what each recolor is based on, you win nothing!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 08, 2011, 06:33:26 PM #51 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 06:34:19 PM by Segtendo
I'm getting a Sonic and Phoenix Wright vibe from some of them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Last one kinda reminds me of Don Paolo
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

I see a Phoenix Wright recolor, a Don Paulo, Pablo, whatever his name is.

That baby blue one with blond hair it's some kid. I'm pretty sure he's from Professor Layton's game, if not an animal crosser.

That yellow one is sexy, yet evil.

Well the Layton recolors are based off of Emmy, Young Layton, Luke, Phoenix Wright, and Don Paolo.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I KNEW I've seen that last guy before. Someone vertexed Wario into him and then ported him onto Ganon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ah so I guessed 3 out of the 5, even though I know nothing of the series.

I love the DA white one! It will certainly be to my SD..