Another puzzle solved

Started by SJS, August 10, 2011, 06:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 10, 2011, 06:13:47 AM Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 05:03:41 PM by SJS

Goodbye Error 500. What does this mean for you? Well you'll have to visit my LST thread (just click that banner right up there) to see all my latest textures.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Wow, those are pretty nice textures, you should SO collab with someone. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 10, 2011, 06:47:48 AM
Wow, those are pretty nice textures, you should SO collab with someone. :P

Thanks! :D

I am collaborating with ItalianStallion for Booster's Tower, but that's about it XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Simply
                              da bess!
Skype: ASF1nk




Half of these textures are either of Samus or ZSS.

I am pleased.

:srs:

Nice Work SJS! Nice!
Remember Meh? The One On Xat? XD LOL
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Steampunk Wario is here to party

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



August 22, 2011, 09:03:52 PM #9 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:12:46 PM by SJS
No, I did not forget about this thread. And I did not forget about the Corrupted Varia Suit recolors.





Dedede Photobomb
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Quote from: SJS on August 22, 2011, 09:03:52 PM
No, I did not forget about this thread. And I did not forget about the Corrupted Varia Suit recolors.



Dedede Photobomb


i love da white one!
its definetly going to my SD :happy:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I made this with love

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 23, 2011, 03:00:41 AM
I made this with love



that also goin to my SD!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?