Another puzzle solved

Started by SJS, August 10, 2011, 06:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SJS on September 18, 2011, 05:37:47 PM

OBJECTION!
That was... Objectionable.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Needs more Gavin

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





Wat goin on
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 26, 2011, 12:21:56 AM


Wat goin on
Dude.
The moment I saw Apollo Pilgrim, I attempted to recreate Apollo's hair. No joke.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wait a second....
Does this mean you can vertex now SJS?!

Kind of. Well, I'm learning. Baby steps.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Well I have to actually release a vertex first!



Wat
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


even if there is not much change, i still like it

what is it supposed to be?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

It's Samus's Varia Suit from the Prime series.



vs.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


hhmmmmm, now that you say it, it looks very accurate, i specialy like the helmet :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I think I found my default Samus replacement.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]