Wii System Menu 4.3 (HBC Updated!)

Started by Vyse, September 29, 2009, 03:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh... My... Fucking... God.

IOS61 AND THE SHOP INSTALLER!

Sheesh, if you use that app, you'll get the shop channel without updating.

In fact, I'm editing the first post with it.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Shop_and_IOS61_installer

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7SY8O82H
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Tyeforce on October 09, 2009, 02:05:48 PM
Quote from: RoyMaster4 on October 09, 2009, 03:42:56 AM
Still doesn't help me wanting GH and RB songs.
Just update through Nintendo. As long as you have HBC 1.0.5/1.0.6 installed, you should be fine.
Not risking the brick, and I think I still have HBC 1.0.1. I've never updated my HBC since I got it a year ago.

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on October 09, 2009, 03:54:17 PM
Quote from: Tyeforce on October 09, 2009, 02:05:48 PM
Quote from: RoyMaster4 on October 09, 2009, 03:42:56 AM
Still doesn't help me wanting GH and RB songs.
Just update through Nintendo. As long as you have HBC 1.0.5/1.0.6 installed, you should be fine.
Not risking the brick, and I think I still have HBC 1.0.1. I've never updated my HBC since I got it a year ago.
The chance that your Wii will brick is very unlikely, and what reason do you have for not updating the HBC?


Quote from: Tyeforce on October 09, 2009, 05:26:58 PMThe chance that your Wii will brick is very unlikely, and what reason do you have for not updating the HBC?
I'd rather not risk any chance of brick after it almost happened a few months ago.
Because whenever I click on 'Update' on the main menu of HBC, it tries to but fails to update. And I also don't want to update HBC unless I have to, since it works fine for me at the moment.

this [censored] just got on my last dam nerve. i get this message sayin "Update" for homebrew, GBA emulator and other [censored]. and I update them and they still ask me too. wat the fuck?

Quote from: finalsorariku on October 09, 2009, 05:46:55 PM
Quote from: Shadow on October 09, 2009, 02:24:34 PM
SHOP INSTALLER!
The shop installer messed my shop channel...

Yeah, I doubt that. <_<

Details...
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on October 09, 2009, 05:52:11 PM
Quote from: Tyeforce on October 09, 2009, 05:26:58 PMThe chance that your Wii will brick is very unlikely, and what reason do you have for not updating the HBC?
I'd rather not risk any chance of brick after it almost happened a few months ago.
Because whenever I click on 'Update' on the main menu of HBC, it tries to but fails to update. And I also don't want to update HBC unless I have to, since it works fine for me at the moment.
Updating the HBC can't brick your Wii. And you can always download the newest version from WiiBrew and install it manually. HBC 1.0.4 and below won't work on Wii Menu 4.2.

Quote from: Tyeforce on October 10, 2009, 05:11:42 AMUpdating the HBC can't brick your Wii. And you can always download the newest version from WiiBrew and install it manually. HBC 1.0.4 and below won't work on Wii Menu 4.2.
I meant the chance of brick from the nintendo update to 4.2.

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on October 10, 2009, 02:34:47 PM
Quote from: Tyeforce on October 10, 2009, 05:11:42 AMUpdating the HBC can't brick your Wii. And you can always download the newest version from WiiBrew and install it manually. HBC 1.0.4 and below won't work on Wii Menu 4.2.
I meant the chance of brick from the nintendo update to 4.2.
In the unlikely case that it does brick, you can just send it in to Nintendo to get it fixed...

On the other hand, since there's nothing whatsoever to be gained from updating... why take the risk at all?

Quote from: Shadow on October 09, 2009, 10:46:36 PM
Quote from: finalsorariku on October 09, 2009, 05:46:55 PM
Quote from: Shadow on October 09, 2009, 02:24:34 PM
SHOP INSTALLER!
The shop installer messed my shop channel...

Yeah, I doubt that. <_<

Details...
Whenever I go to the shop channel now it acts like it reboots and the log says I was there for 1 minute.

Quote from: finalsorariku on October 11, 2009, 02:07:51 AM
Quote from: Shadow on October 09, 2009, 10:46:36 PM
Quote from: finalsorariku on October 09, 2009, 05:46:55 PM
Quote from: Shadow on October 09, 2009, 02:24:34 PM
SHOP INSTALLER!
The shop installer messed my shop channel...

Yeah, I doubt that. <_<

Details...
Whenever I go to the shop channel now it acts like it reboots and the log says I was there for 1 minute.

Try reinstalling?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on October 11, 2009, 06:11:45 AM
Quote from: finalsorariku on October 11, 2009, 02:07:51 AM
Quote from: Shadow on October 09, 2009, 10:46:36 PM
Quote from: finalsorariku on October 09, 2009, 05:46:55 PM
Quote from: Shadow on October 09, 2009, 02:24:34 PM
SHOP INSTALLER!
The shop installer messed my shop channel...

Yeah, I doubt that. <_<

Details...
Whenever I go to the shop channel now it acts like it reboots and the log says I was there for 1 minute.

Try reinstalling?
I did.  I think it's permanently messed up.