Wii System Menu 4.3 (HBC Updated!)

Started by Vyse, September 29, 2009, 03:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shadow on October 07, 2009, 11:00:56 PM
Quote from: RoyMaster4 on October 07, 2009, 08:12:50 PM
I can't access the wii shop channel on 4.1 but others can? What's wrong with my wii then...

Get the shop updater.

Why would you even need the shop? I mean most of the wads are already on the internet for free...

October 08, 2009, 01:39:01 PM #121 Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 02:25:08 PM by Tyeforce
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 06, 2009, 02:47:24 AM
did anybody else actually updat to 4.2 without their [censored] messing up?
I did.

Quote from: OizenX on October 08, 2009, 01:29:21 AM
Why would you even need the shop? I mean most of the wads are already on the internet for free...
Not everyone is a pirate, you know. Some people actually like to support Nintendo.

Why would anyone support a company that so often gives its fans the finger?

Though they are bringing back Golden Sun. I like them for that.

Quote from: Tyeforce on October 08, 2009, 01:39:01 PM
Not everyone is a pirate, you know. Some people actually like to support Nintendo.

burn

Quote from: Vyse on October 08, 2009, 08:32:07 PM
Why would anyone support a company that so often gives its fans the finger?

even bigger burn

Quote from: OizenX on October 08, 2009, 01:29:21 AMWhy would you even need the shop? I mean most of the wads are already on the internet for free...
Because there's no wads for getting the songs for Guitar Hero or Rock Band (Especially Beatles when that has songs up for download in a couple weeks). I can't add points unless I go into the shop channel, at least to my knowledge.

Otherwise, I wouldn't really care until a good VC game comes out like SSB64. (And no, I don't like using emulators and roms on my wii)

SSB64 is already a .wad, you can use the .wad installer.

Quote from: OizenX on October 08, 2009, 09:50:10 PM
SSB64 is already a .wad, you can use the .wad installer.
again... not everyone likes to wad. besides... doesnt it feel better when you actually own the game instead of illeagally owning it?

Example: I fucking love Earthbound but when it came out i was like 3 years old and my older brothers didnt like rpgs yet plus we didnt have 80 bucks. So obviously ive been playing roms of  the game which is ok i guess... but i want the cart and the guide.

Quote from: Vyse on October 08, 2009, 08:32:07 PM

Though they are bringing back Golden Sun. I like them for that.

Golden Sun is canceled.

j/k
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: S.N.E.S.S. on October 08, 2009, 11:17:50 PM
Quote from: OizenX on October 08, 2009, 09:50:10 PM
SSB64 is already a .wad, you can use the .wad installer.
again... not everyone likes to wad. besides... doesnt it feel better when you actually own the game instead of illeagally owning it?

Example: I fucking love Earthbound but when it came out i was like 3 years old and my older brothers didnt like rpgs yet plus we didnt have 80 bucks. So obviously ive been playing roms of  the game which is ok i guess... but i want the cart and the guide.
yeah yeah yeah... srry for the language hax

Quote from: Shadow on October 08, 2009, 11:18:26 PM
Quote from: Vyse on October 08, 2009, 08:32:07 PM

Though they are bringing back Golden Sun. I like them for that.

Golden Sun is canceled.

j/k
u lie...
it was freaken promoted at Nintendo E3 conference

Quote from: S.N.E.S.S. on October 08, 2009, 11:17:50 PM
Quote from: OizenX on October 08, 2009, 09:50:10 PM
SSB64 is already a .wad, you can use the .wad installer.
again... not everyone likes to wad. besides... doesnt it feel better when you actually own the game instead of illeagally owning it?

No.

Quote from: OizenX on October 08, 2009, 11:23:23 PM
Quote from: S.N.E.S.S. on October 08, 2009, 11:17:50 PM
Quote from: OizenX on October 08, 2009, 09:50:10 PM
SSB64 is already a .wad, you can use the .wad installer.
again... not everyone likes to wad. besides... doesnt it feel better when you actually own the game instead of illeagally owning it?

No.
aye aye, captain OizenX

October 08, 2009, 11:42:34 PM #132 Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 11:47:26 PM by Shadow
lol i love how u put <insertwhatiputhere> nice idea princess

Shh...
<_<
>_>

Still doesn't help me wanting GH and RB songs.

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on October 09, 2009, 03:42:56 AM
Still doesn't help me wanting GH and RB songs.
Just update through Nintendo. As long as you have HBC 1.0.5/1.0.6 installed, you should be fine.