Wii System Menu 4.3 (HBC Updated!)

Started by Vyse, September 29, 2009, 03:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 29, 2009, 09:06:56 PM #30 Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 09:11:29 PM by MrGameNwatch
Seems odd to me that i havent recieved this message on my wii yet. But anyways, after i downgraded my wii to 3.2 (it went to 3.3 after my sister played animal crossing) i just left it like that.

Edit: Yes, i do live in the US.

Quote from: Tyeforce on September 29, 2009, 01:58:56 PM
Because I hate having an outdated Wii.
Don't go trying to fix what is not broken. You might regret it later on.

Quote from: fireking220 on September 29, 2009, 06:04:35 AM
Quote from: Anyone on September 29, 2009, 05:56:46 AM
Quote from: KaiserYoshi on September 29, 2009, 05:22:30 AM
Quote from: Anyone on September 29, 2009, 03:35:22 AM
I wasn't going to update at all. This just reminded me to turn off wiiconect24 because I don't know if that will download it by itself. (Just wanted to be safe.)
I've heard that the 4.1 update doesn't actually contain any code that will let Nintendo update your Wii when you're not looking.

Still, I keep WiiConnect24 off at all times.

Soon as I saw "unauthorized software" in the system message, I knew it was going for my HBC. You can't fool me that easily!
Indeed, brother. As I see it, hacks is what makes the wii actually worth purchasing rather than just playing it at a friend's house. Nintendo should embrace the hackers. Maybe even invite them over for some tasty tea and crumpets.

they r not concerned about the brawl hacking, textures, movesets, stuff like that. They r worried about the plp who pirate games such as brawl or other games.
yeah.. well I do both :D
I do like to modify games, but I also download games that don't need extra stuff (i.e. I bought Guitar Hero..)

..I'm still on 3.2U!

Though, I wonder what IOS70 is for...

Whatever, there shouldn't be two topics on this. I'll go merge them.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Segab on September 29, 2009, 10:27:30 PM
Quote from: fireking220 on September 29, 2009, 06:04:35 AM
Quote from: Anyone on September 29, 2009, 05:56:46 AM
Quote from: KaiserYoshi on September 29, 2009, 05:22:30 AM
Quote from: Anyone on September 29, 2009, 03:35:22 AM
I wasn't going to update at all. This just reminded me to turn off wiiconect24 because I don't know if that will download it by itself. (Just wanted to be safe.)
I've heard that the 4.1 update doesn't actually contain any code that will let Nintendo update your Wii when you're not looking.

Still, I keep WiiConnect24 off at all times.

Soon as I saw "unauthorized software" in the system message, I knew it was going for my HBC. You can't fool me that easily!
Indeed, brother. As I see it, hacks is what makes the wii actually worth purchasing rather than just playing it at a friend's house. Nintendo should embrace the hackers. Maybe even invite them over for some tasty tea and crumpets.

they r not concerned about the brawl hacking, textures, movesets, stuff like that. They r worried about the plp who pirate games such as brawl or other games.
yeah.. well I do both :D
I do like to modify games, but I also download games that don't need extra stuff (i.e. I bought Guitar Hero..)

..I'm still on 3.2U!

Me too! Awesome!
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Oops didn't see this topic lol

I buy my games out of respect... and because I bought almost all of them before I got the HBC.


Quote from: STUFF2o on September 29, 2009, 11:32:03 PM
I buy my games out of respect... and because I bought almost all of them before I got the HBC.
That's not my problem, it's that you need the HBC to PSA hack :(

Quote from: Untouch on September 29, 2009, 11:45:36 PM
Quote from: STUFF2o on September 29, 2009, 11:32:03 PM
I buy my games out of respect... and because I bought almost all of them before I got the HBC.
That's not my problem, it's that you need the HBC to PSA hack :(
I need Gecko to everything-hack. I don't give a crap about pirated VC games.


AHAHAHAHAAHAH IM TOOO GOOD. I NEARLY DOWNLOADED BUT IMMEDIATLY TURNED MY GAME OFF. I WANT MY HOMEBREW. >:C


[3:38:36 PM] lfan: its how the specials built
[3:38:42 PM] thutch: >.>
[3:38:43 PM] lfan: JUST GO IN SPECIALS IN SIDE B
[3:38:44 PM] lfan: DAMMIT
[3:38:50 PM] thutch: I DID DAMMIT

September 30, 2009, 03:45:11 AM #40 Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 05:25:36 AM by Tyeforce
Quote from: Anyone on September 29, 2009, 08:57:54 PM
Quote from: Tyeforce on September 29, 2009, 07:33:05 PM
Quote from: OizenX on September 29, 2009, 07:07:14 PM
Hopefully they release a new hack for 4.2.
I'd hate it to end up like PSP homebrew, where downgrading is pretty much impossible.
There are already two; Indiana Pwns and Stack Smash.
I assume that you need the game discs to do any of those. (In that case, I'll be screwed if I update.)
Why? You have Brawl, don't you? The Smash Stack Stage Builder exploit should work just fine.

Quote from: Anyone on September 29, 2009, 09:08:40 PM
Quote from: Tyeforce on September 29, 2009, 01:58:56 PM
Because I hate having an outdated Wii.
Don't go trying to fix what is not broken. You might regret it later on.
Regret what? it doesn't disable Gecko OS, which is all I use Homebrew for.

September 30, 2009, 04:29:26 AM #42 Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 04:30:49 AM by Anyone
Quote from: Tyeforce on September 30, 2009, 04:03:20 AM
Quote from: Anyone on September 29, 2009, 09:08:40 PM
Quote from: Tyeforce on September 29, 2009, 01:58:56 PM
Because I hate having an outdated Wii.
Don't go trying to fix what is not broken. You might regret it later on.
Regret what? it doesn't disable Gecko OS, which is all I use Homebrew for.
What I mean is don't do something so needless like updating for the sake of updating, especially with such high risks involved.
Quote from: Tyeforce on September 30, 2009, 03:45:11 AM
Why? You have Brawl, don't you? The Stack Smash Stage Builder exploit should work just fine.
Yeah, I have brawl....via usb.  :af:

Quote from: Anyone on September 30, 2009, 04:29:26 AM
Quote from: Tyeforce on September 30, 2009, 04:03:20 AM
Quote from: Anyone on September 29, 2009, 09:08:40 PM
Quote from: Tyeforce on September 29, 2009, 01:58:56 PM
Because I hate having an outdated Wii.
Don't go trying to fix what is not broken. You might regret it later on.
Regret what? it doesn't disable Gecko OS, which is all I use Homebrew for.
What I mean is don't do something so needless like updating for the sake of updating, especially with such high risks involved.
Quote from: Tyeforce on September 30, 2009, 03:45:11 AM
Why? You have Brawl, don't you? The Stack Smash Stage Builder exploit should work just fine.
Yeah, I have brawl....via usb.  :af:
I'm gonna have to update sooner or later when Nintendo includes the update in a new game disc, so why wait for the inevitable? And I'm guessing your disc drive is broken then, right? Why not send it in to Nintendo to fix it? That's what I did, and they sent it back 100% fixed, everything exactly how it was when I sent it in.

Quote from: Tyeforce on September 30, 2009, 04:47:08 AM
I'm gonna have to update sooner or later when Nintendo includes the update in a new game disc, so why wait for the inevitable?
There are ways around that. Easy ways.