Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme
Quote from: jokekid on October 09, 2011, 02:49:55 PM
crashman's texture is kinda bleh...

i mean, it only has solid colors...
when you compare it to the Megaman 2 Sprites... he kinda looks... a lil more 3D then them... besides, my GF textured and had the idea for it when i was in the washroom
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Give Me Strength... The Texture looks good... I'll put a preview when Roxas has Oblivion
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


I failed to get the preview, I failed to upload in time... I'm gonna fail everyone... I'm a failure
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme (Failure) on October 10, 2011, 05:50:07 AM
I failed to get the preview, I failed to upload in time... I'm gonna fail everyone... I'm a failure
Hey, its ok...i kno u have a social life and have things to do... U may have thought u failed, but to me, ur a champ. :)

Quote from: jordanice42 on October 10, 2011, 06:01:19 AM
Hey, its ok...i kno u have a social life and have things to do... U may have thought u failed, but to me, ur a champ. :)
thank you friend... I think the legendary Santa7adme is coming tomorrow
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme on October 10, 2011, 06:06:13 AM
thank you friend... I think the legendary Santa7adme is coming tomorrow
Wuts that? :0

Quote from: jordanice42 on October 10, 2011, 06:13:28 AM
Wuts that? :0
A ff7adme who delivers hacks people have been awaiting for :3
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme on October 10, 2011, 06:15:23 AM
A ff7adme who delivers hacks people have been awaiting for :3
Thats clever! So who will it be? (Pm me)

Old Ansem

NEW ANSEM!

Oh and Roxas's keyblades are working out with the swapping, Question though... Can you make Roxas Duel Wielded?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Roxas V.1 is all done :) if all you are wondering? Ansem is not over Marth... He is over Sonic!

Most of you sonic fanboys are like ":oshi: i want sonic... but i want Ansem" And you KH fans are like :af2:

Ninja or Ansem is coming soon...
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme on October 10, 2011, 08:36:23 PM
Roxas V.1 is all done :) if all you are wondering? Ansem is not over Marth... He is over Sonic!

Most of you sonic fanboys are like ":oshi: i want sonic... but i want Ansem" And you KH fans are like :af2:

Ninja or Ansem is coming soon...
whoa!i cant believe it!i barely can wait ofr it now i am like  :happy:
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: DocStrange on October 10, 2011, 09:55:45 PM
Title made me expect Arthur. I hate you now.
... You mean the Arthur from Ghost and Goblins?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631