Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme
Sooooooooooooo... Any news, FF7adme?
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

I have been brawl hacking and model finding, can someone get me a NAPPA FROM DBZ model?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Hm, do you rig models to Brawl bones? I've been spending the whole week doing so, and someone released Wes over Snake before I had the chance to do it, since all my animations were deformed... I started to feel very lonely, so I thought I could get lucky by asking hacking teams if they could do it... I will give the link only if you do rig model to Brawl bones...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 02, 2011, 02:44:03 PMHm, do you rig models to Brawl bones? I've been spending the whole week doing so, and someone released Wes over Snake before I had the chance to do it, since all my animations were deformed... I started to feel very lonely, so I thought I could get lucky by asking hacking teams if they could do it... I will give the link only if you do rig model to Brawl bones...
Yes I Rig... I have to finish Roxas first peeps :)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme on November 02, 2011, 06:22:38 PMYes I Rig... I have to finish Roxas first peeps :)
OK. It's been a long project to do Roxas, right? Well, I wish you luck on getting him or her working! I've done another attempt at rigging my model, only this time, I get a BrawlBox error, so I cannot test it... I've spend 3 hours on this, and BrawlBox doesn't even accept the DAE...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Dont worry tokoyami, as soon as roxas is done, and ff7adme finishes ur request, i will make brawl style texture JUST FER U! how does that sound? :)

November 03, 2011, 12:59:16 AM #216 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 08:32:04 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: jordanice42 on November 02, 2011, 11:03:49 PMDont worry tokoyami, as soon as roxas is done, and ff7adme finishes ur request, i will make brawl style texture JUST FER U! how does that sound? :)
Oh... Im so happy.  :happy: By the way, my models are: Terra Branford on both her forms. Her human form goes onto Zelda while her Esper Form goes on SHeik. Well, good luck finishing Roxas! Let me know when you're finished with Roxas!!!

EDIT : Finally got a T-stanced Human Terra model, but it messes up like the others...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I've been thinking that he could put some kind of "progress bars" of the hacks we've requested him so we won't have to pester him about progress anymore.
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.

ok... now if yuo excuse me, I gotta get my cat out of the sun... it goes crazy out there!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

ONly nappa model i found was already for a different system, pc