Personal library of 2500+ BRSTMs

Started by Soneek, August 20, 2011, 04:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Soneek on February 07, 2012, 04:38:59 AM
Less than 10 at a time.

Ahh awesome well I'd like to request 2 :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP21Rzh88GM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvuy-C-12Go&feature=related

i found these before but they weren't looped :( hopefully you could do that :D and take your time if you must  I'm in no hurry xD

I'll get those to you later today. If you need anything else, let me know soon.




Thank you so much sir! :DD
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


I'll get those to you today. :P

Final Fantasy 10 battle music 8-bit remix


FINAL FANTASY 5 : Field Music Remix - I couldn't find a perfect loop point for this one, so I ended up creating one.

Let me know how they are.


Starting another BRSTM spree...check the OP for all of stuff I've made in the past year.

June 10, 2012, 04:26:35 AM #40 Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 05:16:04 AM by Soneek
Anarchy Reigns with all of the music from the demo, without the jingles. I left them out because they're not anything special. I'll add all of it to the Vault soon, but check Brawl Custom Music for easy browsing of it.

Tales of Xillia 2 BRSTM page link is in the OP now. If you need a specific song from Tales of Xillia 2, or Tales of Graces, let me know and I'll get it to you ASAP.


Can you fix the brstm "Tales of Vesperia - Thousand year slumber of the blastia"? (You'll notice the problem at 0:25)

Quote from: Snipe on November 28, 2012, 10:16:25 PM
Can you fix the brstm "Tales of Vesperia - Thousand year slumber of the blastia"? (You'll notice the problem at 0:25)

For some reason my notifications emails were considered spam, so I didn't even notice this. Sorry about that, and thanks for pointing out that song. It's fixed now.