Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 25, 2014, 06:54:01 PM #255 Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 07:38:59 PM by Crony
thanks KingOfChaos! ;)

Post Merge: June 25, 2014, 07:38:17 PM

Can Someone please do a great showcase video of Dark Samus for youtube!
Guys I really needit!
I can pay with phazon...
 ;)

How import to the Marth please ? but add for BrawlEX :)

April 14, 2015, 11:03:52 PM #257 Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:08:36 PM by Crony
Hello guys, it's been so long since I write but I'm still here.
I am writing to tell you first of all that, unfortunately, due to lack of time and especially no helping, I can not finish some of the projects of Dark Samus. and I'm sorry for that.
Anyway I wanted to say to all of you who have followed me and all the fans of Dark Samus that there is a big hope.
We vote together Dark Samus as a new character in SSB4! Come on guys, it's our last chance!
Here the link to vote:


https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/en-uk/

Thanks!

April 14, 2015, 11:13:02 PM #258 Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 11:17:20 PM by Sir LC-DDM
Is this revival relevant to Dark Samus, or are you just [censored]posting for character votes no one's taking seriously?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Today is the day that finally my deeper dream as became true:
Dark Samus now is an official SSBU playable character!
And for this I official stop working on this version I've made.
Thanks to all the people that helped me out, and the people that have appreciate my work and who love Dark Samus as me. Thank you!

Really sad to see you go...  :-[ Wishing all the best.
Will you be at least releasing your progress?

I mean she's in Ultimate as a complete clone of Samus where as your PSA has a unique moveset.

To be honest I can see more how it affects MKHT as Ultimate's K. Rool has a whole new moveset, but regardless I respect your decision.

Thanks for giving us this nice mod.