Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Let's hope these awesome ideas are applied to the next update!!  :af:

HAAA! I'm back! ;D

First thanks for comments, then i must say something:

zigheart: good idea Aurora 313 for FS, but i have no idea how to do :srs:. It's a little bit more for me, sorry :'(

To all: The Astral-jump it's ok for me, stop saying "why dont grab on the top?" It's an move characteristic. DS go in hyper mode and perform a "Super Space-jump" but because to much power cant grab immediately! DS have to many moves for stage recovery:
lights jumps, Air-down-special, Z-Air and Air-up-Special! Now i've add heavy armor on first part (as along she is shining-blue) Just practice!

NOW, THE NEW!!!:
  :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

Air-down! more diagonal and with a crush animation (*)


This is the face of Ganondorf watching Dark Samus:

HAHAHA! ;D I cant resist...

Down-Smash: Sismic wave, like elite pirates on MP. Better then before!


Air-neutral and Air-hi!:


I have re-ballanced all moves, now she is a bit more deadly.

zigheart:"her attacks were really fast paced and destructive without a lot of focus on a target most of the time."
I agree, this was the idea i think when i create her!

(*) there only one problem: Air-down-crush animation can be cancellable, and i have no idea how to fixit! if someone have an advice maybe i can fixit! Thanks!

Enjoy and comments!

For some reason I don't have any sound for Dark Samus. Is anyone else getting this glitch?
Nice update also!!!

Quote from: thestupidmetroid on September 21, 2011, 12:55:03 AM
For some reason I don't have any sound for Dark Samus. Is anyone else getting this glitch?
Nice update also!!!
It's a PAL PSA, since the sound IDs are different, the game tries to read them, but fails to, so it just plays no sound...

...

Although... I DID find an interesting glitch... Fight Meta Knight... You'll hear what I mean. :P

Can someone make a video already?! D=
FC:4898-8419-2778

Quote from: Crony on September 20, 2011, 11:25:11 AM
HAAA! I'm back! ;D

First thanks for comments, then i must say something:

zigheart: good idea Aurora 313 for FS, but i have no idea how to do :srs:. It's a little bit more for me, sorry :'(

To all: The Astral-jump it's ok for me, stop saying "why dont grab on the top?" It's an move characteristic. DS go in hyper mode and perform a "Super Space-jump" but because to much power cant grab immediately! DS have to many moves for stage recovery:
lights jumps, Air-down-special, Z-Air and Air-up-Special! Now i've add heavy armor on first part (as along she is shining-blue) Just practice!

NOW, THE NEW!!!:
  :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:

Air-down! more diagonal and with a crush animation (*)


This is the face of Ganondorf watching Dark Samus:

HAHAHA! ;D I cant resist...

Down-Smash: Sismic wave, like elite pirates on MP. Better then before!


Air-neutral and Air-hi!:


I have re-ballanced all moves, now she is a bit more deadly.

zigheart:"her attacks were really fast paced and destructive without a lot of focus on a target most of the time."
I agree, this was the idea i think when i create her!

(*) there only one problem: Air-down-crush animation can be cancellable, and i have no idea how to fixit! if someone have an advice maybe i can fixit! Thanks!

Enjoy and comments!


what do u mean her attacks r cancelable? do u mea they clash out with other attacks? or that she can move out of the attack?

September 21, 2011, 08:24:49 AM #66 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:28:12 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Nuke on September 21, 2011, 05:51:34 AM
Can someone make a video already?! D=
A video eh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eu5BxOIdoo
There you go, I made this a few minutes ago. :P[/color]

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 21, 2011, 08:24:49 AM
A video eh?
[...]
There you go, I made this a few minutes ago. :P


Thanks for making a video Data_Drain :angel:. How do you record a video on wii? Replay or what?

Quote from: Sirkura on September 21, 2011, 06:18:41 AM
what do u mean her attacks r cancelable? do u mea they clash out with other attacks? or that she can move out of the attack?

I mean if you do a move or attack durnig the crush animation, the animation stop! I want to prevent this and make animation unstoppable. Some advice? :-\

Quote from: Crony on September 21, 2011, 02:57:53 PM
Thanks for making a video Data_Drain :angel:. How do you record a video on wii? Replay or what?
Well, I use Dazzle, and record a replay I saved.

This is the easiest way to do it, since if Dazzle messes up, and drops hundreds of frames, you can try again.

I like all the graphical touch-ups you made. I really like the new "Missile," it looks so awesome. XD

I still think her wait animation is to stiff. I dunno... it just doesn't scream "Dark Samus" to me. That, and a few other animations. /:

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 21, 2011, 08:24:49 AM
A video eh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eu5BxOIdoo
There you go, I made this a few minutes ago. :P[/color]
:happy: thanks data..
It's good to see a lot of the stuff I did go to good use =D..
FC:4898-8419-2778

September 21, 2011, 06:31:20 PM #71 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 07:13:14 PM by Crony
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 21, 2011, 05:05:23 PM
I like all the graphical touch-ups you made. I really like the new "Missile," it looks so awesome. XD

I still think her wait animation is to stiff. I dunno... it just doesn't scream "Dark Samus" to me. That, and a few other animations. /:

:laugh:Hey Gamma! Have u finally try it, or still freeze on riivolution?

Quote from: Nuke on September 21, 2011, 05:34:46 PM
:happy: thanks data..
It's good to see a lot of the stuff I did go to good use =D..

Yea! I could never have done this without all your stuff! :happy:
Any advice for the crush animation?

however, i have upgrated some others stuff: Grabs (more quickly) and a few grafic effects, but i updates all next time when this problem will be resolved. :kdance:

The grab is quicker? Oh God! Thank you!

When I was fighting Dark Link, I was getting annoyed how he kept dodging my grab, since it didn't come out quick enough, and left me wide open, just make sure you lessen the grab range, to pretty much right in front of her.

Also... Did you try adding landing lag to the down air? Use this PSA.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599

And go to the attributes, there should be a down air landing lag tab, make it something higher.
(Just make sure you back up what you have... You never know if it will corrupt.
._.)

Quote from: Crony on September 21, 2011, 06:31:20 PM
:laugh:Hey Gamma! Have u finally try it, or still freeze on riivolution?

I haven't tried it yet due to laziness, but I'm pretty sure the reason why it was freezing was because I had Brawl- ZSS and an altered ZSS MotioEtc, which was probably putting the combined file size over the limit.

I'll try it.... eventually. XD

crush animation? Is it the air down spike or special air b?
FC:4898-8419-2778