Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 21, 2011, 10:04:19 PM #75 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:05:29 PM by Crony
Quote from: Nuke on September 21, 2011, 09:27:05 PM
crush animation? Is it the air down spike or special air b?

it's the Air-down-landing, the animation after the "Phazon Comet" Air-down-attack (not special, just Down A in Air) when touch the ground.
If you do a move or attack durnig the Air-down-landing, the animation stop! I want to prevent this and make animation unstoppable. I've try out, but any strings i put never work! Any suggestions?

Really awesome, but still i dont like the downtaunt xD i dont really like Samus Zero Suit, you know? XD

Plus, there's one more problem with the down taunt... Try fighting Dark Samus as a CPU, she has a 1 in 3 chance of turning into Zero Suit Samus...

I honestly HATE that... Plus, I'd rather have a third real taunt, rather then that...

Agreed, I think the final smash transformation should be brought back and the down taunt is another taunt

September 25, 2011, 08:34:24 AM #79 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:36:04 AM by Crony

Quote from: Bruci on September 23, 2011, 05:36:37 PM
Really awesome, but still i dont like the downtaunt xD i dont really like Samus Zero Suit, you know? XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 23, 2011, 08:23:44 PM
Plus, there's one more problem with the down taunt... Try fighting Dark Samus as a CPU, she has a 1 in 3 chance of turning into Zero Suit Samus...

I honestly HATE that... Plus, I'd rather have a third real taunt, rather then that...


Ok, ok... i will make separeted file next time to satisfy all!

Now, i'm stay working to make the PSA compatible for the NTSC sound, but it's not easy... :'(

Quote from: Crony on September 25, 2011, 08:34:24 AM
Ok, ok... i will make separeted file next time to satisfy all!

Now, i'm stay working to make the PSA compatible for the NTSC sound, but it's not easy... :'(
Yeah, I can understand how that would be hard, with no real reference and all...

Honestly though, you could leave out the "voice" clips, since well... Dark Samus didn't make any robotic sounds, but rather... Oddly manly laughing.
._.

And I'm glad you're making down taunt a normal taunt again, at least for one version. Although I think the final smash shouldn't transform either, Dark Samus turning into Zero Suit Samus... That's almost as bad as if Spiderman could turn into Zelda... Okay, MAYBE not THAT bad, but you get the idea, two different beings.

Heck, if possible, someone should make a final smash for Zero Suit Samus that doesn't make her turn into Dark Samus. :P

Someone should make Dark Samus sound effects!!! And make recolors for the texture!!!
Okay, so today I got  a new final smash idea. This...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3jMWa6na-Y
Skip to 1:45 for the final smash idea

September 30, 2011, 05:42:15 PM #82 Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 06:44:00 PM by Crony
Hello guys! i'm so happy ;D

I just upload my creation... and i'm so excited! :happy:

Finally NTSC sound available! and...........






                                                           THE NEW SKIN!!!!!!! :happy:

I've sped the grabs, and create a separed file for the people how don't like the down taunt turn into zerosuit Samus. Maybe the last updates i think, so...
                                                       Enjoy it!

October 01, 2011, 02:44:02 AM #83 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 02:50:27 AM by _Data_Drain_
Hm... Other then a few things, she might be about done.

Like a bit of landing lag on down air. And maybe making the AAA combo like... One punch to knock foes away, then fire her canon like she does now?

And down B having a little more end lag. So it isn't spammable, and if misused, leaves you open.

Either way though... This is a pretty nice PSA.



And for the heck of it, I think I'll list some textures that go nicely with her. :P

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=4128&Moderated=All&Moderated=All

I think some of SJS' corrupt Samus' should fit.

...And what's sorta funny is, StarWaffle's Kyorge kinda fits oddly too. Though it IS kinda confusing to fight against. So... Maybe someone else could suggest something?


And for green team...
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?page_id=12019
Spire's SA-X might work out nicely. Just Ctrl F SA-X.

It will a few days before I can go on my Wii :oshi: but, these updates look really good, but I believe this Dark Samus PSA has almost reached its end so how about some final ideas??
:kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:
.That thing Dark Samus does in Mp3 when she creates an echo of herself how about that being her down A and the echo would come out of like two feet in front of her and then go back in her stunning anyone caught by the echo?
.My Final Smash idea??? :af:
.Sound effects would be epic!!!
.Make the recovery not go down so far at its end
.Clean and add the finishing touches to the animations
.Make the purple fire when she walks and runs aura AKA phazon

The texture looks really good, but as I said, I can't test it out. Thanks for doing the NTSC sound effects!!!! This is the absolute best moveset so far on Samus!!!! Amazing first hack!!!!  :af:

October 01, 2011, 06:21:54 AM #85 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 06:22:53 AM by _Data_Drain_
Oh yeah... I wonder if Razanak7 would be okay with you using some animations of his?
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/Downloads%201.zip
He made a pretty nice Dark Samus idle pose quite awhile back, maybe you can make use of it? I tried it out in my motion pac... It looks pretty cool. :P

October 01, 2011, 12:57:20 PM #86 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:05:09 PM by Crony
Quote from: thestupidmetroid on October 01, 2011, 05:45:16 AM
It will a few days before I can go on my Wii :oshi: but, these updates look really good, but I believe this Dark Samus PSA has almost reached its end so how about some final ideas??
:kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance:
.That thing Dark Samus does in Mp3 when she creates an echo of herself how about that being her down A and the echo would come out of like two feet in front of her and then go back in her stunning anyone caught by the echo?
.My Final Smash idea??? :af:
.Sound effects would be epic!!!
.Make the recovery not go down so far at its end
.Clean and add the finishing touches to the animations
.Make the purple fire when she walks and runs aura AKA phazon

The texture looks really good, but as I said, I can't test it out. Thanks for doing the NTSC sound effects!!!! This is the absolute best moveset so far on Samus!!!! Amazing first hack!!!!  :af:


Sorry but i have no idea how to make a FS like this, almost i think it's perfect the FS i actully made...
However thanks for the idea :angel:, and i'm glad you like my works :kdance:


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 01, 2011, 06:21:54 AM
Oh yeah... I wonder if Razanak7 would be okay with you using some animations of his?
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/Downloads%201.zip
He made a pretty nice Dark Samus idle pose quite awhile back, maybe you can make use of it? I tried it out in my motion pac... It looks pretty cool. :P


Ho yea! it's awesome! this wait animation is perfect for Dark Samus :kdance:.
I hope Razanak7 let me use it...
Do you know some other poses or animations like this?

Quote from: Crony on October 01, 2011, 12:57:20 PM
Sorry but i have no idea how to make a FS like this, almost i think it's perfect the FS i actully made...
However thanks for the idea :angel:, and i'm glad you like my works :kdance:


Ho yea! it's awesome! this wait animation is perfect for Dark Samus :kdance:.
I hope Razanak7 let me use it...
Do you know some other poses or animations like this?

Well all you have to do is look into Eldiran's Zero PSA and ask him how he did the clone taunt and maybe you can do it. I think it's mostly animations and a little bit of hit boxes but the idea of the clone D.Ss is great. However, maybe if the clones surround D.S, circle her really quickly with multi-hitting electric hit stuns and no escape and then they shoot out, stunning them so they stop moving and come back, entering D.S again with a huge burst of phazon that sends them flying. Then again that would seem overpowered so it could be set up so that only when you're at either 100, 150, or 200% damage, you pick the level.

Anyway, I'm just obsessed with your D.S PSA. I still have the second update though but it's so awesome and balanced. Punishing enemies with the neutral b is epic since you can aim your missile in front or behind you after you ram them and the comboing is almost like in Super Smash Land :) I've already downloaded the (hopefully not that final) final update and will try it out when i get home from work :af: Not to stress you out but can you make a version that keeps the no final transformation but has a different taunt? Or is that in the package too?

Edliran's Zero clone taunt is a model replacement of Navi. From what I can tell, Samus doesn't have any external articles you haven't used, so cloning is most likely out of the question.

I was going to make a Dark Samus moveset of my own, but since that didn't end up happening, at least someone will get a use out of that one animation this way. Feel free to use it.

Quote from: Razanak7 on October 01, 2011, 08:20:07 PM
Edliran's Zero clone taunt is a model replacement of Navi. From what I can tell, Samus doesn't have any external articles you haven't used, so cloning is most likely out of the question.

I was going to make a Dark Samus moveset of my own, but since that didn't end up happening, at least someone will get a use out of that one animation this way. Feel free to use it.

Thanks!  :D