Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm a little concerned with this idea... A full screen beam?

That seems a bit too good for a normal move...

And as I said, move wise, she's almost done, just needs an air version of her neutral B. And again, the AAA should only have two hits, one being a basic jab kind thing, maybe a palm thrust. And then ONLY if that part hit, she fires her canon like she does now.


But anyway, back to what you're doing now... I still feel this would be unbalanced. Although I GUESS if it had enough start up, and end lag I GUESS it would be alright... But still, seems overly flashy for a normal move.

I wish this was done with the Dark Samus import on Ganondorf, you'd have more space to work with ): But oh well, It's looking great. And besides, it was started way before the model importing saga. I'm really loving this project, but I don't want to get rid of Samus x.x

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 22, 2012, 07:24:42 AM
I wish this was done with the Dark Samus import on Ganondorf, you'd have more space to work with ):
Not a whole lot more... Ganondorf's animation limit stinks.

Plus I think it would be done for the most part now, if Crony does what I said, and some fixes with the balance. And the GFX, cleaning up the unneeded ones in attacks would help.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 22, 2012, 08:02:35 AM
Not a whole lot more... Ganondorf's animation limit stinks.

Plus I think it would be done for the most part now, if Crony does what I said, and some fixes with the balance. And the GFX, cleaning up the unneeded ones in attacks would help.

But wouldn't there still have been more of a better PSA limit?

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 22, 2012, 08:12:55 AM
But wouldn't there still have been more of a better PSA limit?
Well, perhaps... But there would also not be real projectiles like she has now.

Ok, I understand, but I want to know how to do, after we discuss: "No it's horrible or yes its perfect as a move!"
Now I'm interested in just know how to do. I could use the same logic to improve other things.

Therefore, if someone would tell me how or help me on doing... :)

Oh... If you're wanting help with coding, you should try asking KingJigglypuff for hints.

All I can do is give feedback.
  :-[

January 23, 2012, 12:06:15 PM #157 Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 12:50:38 AM by Crony
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 22, 2012, 03:21:33 PM
Oh... If you're wanting help with coding, you should try asking KingJigglypuff for hints.

All I can do is give feedback.
 :-[

Done, I asked to KingJigglypuff. I hope he answer to me... :-\

:srs: nothing... none help...



so you got the bombs gfx to appear? if so how? i want to know for future references xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

CAN'T WAIT!!! WHATEVER THAT NEW MOVE IS, LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!


ness graphic looks good on ds xD cant wait to see what will come out of it :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Crony on February 02, 2012, 09:44:04 AM


Coming soon...
Is that the ground up B? If so... Very nice replacement, that also shouldn't lag.