Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

wow you work fast that looks bad ass and once we have the spin and diable parts on him this will be even more bad azz
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


thank you Gainrrom for the model rips
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Starting the rig of Sanji tomorrow or monday... Anyone want to watch?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


FINISHED!


I'll start rigging after work.. so in about 6-8 hours. look forward to it ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

so whos sanji going over again? i know you changed it  so that why im asking :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

still on peach
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Thats a great choice btw...

Bowser needs some love though...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 26, 2012, 09:13:29 PM
Thats a great choice btw...

Bowser needs some love though...
dont think bowser will kidnap sanji :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wasn't to clear on what I meant xD

I meant that Bowser needs some model imports too.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 26, 2012, 09:27:26 PM
I wasn't to clear on what I meant xD

I meant that Bowser needs some model imports too.
but sanji is on peach whats that to do with bowser imports?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was just saying someone should make a good import model over bowser...

He has like no good ones.

I wasn't saying anything about Sanji xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 26, 2012, 09:38:01 PM
I was just saying someone should make a good import model over bowser...

He has like no good ones.

I wasn't saying anything about Sanji xD
he does have a few good ones like dry bowser and sm64 bowser by pikazz but yes he needs some like a true groudon import :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I mean... a NON bowser model...

Like Dry Bones and sm64  doesn't count. Groudon counts... but he could use more. Like... is it something dealing with his bone set? *should stop de-railing topic*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.