Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Kagemaru, your aniamtions are truly wonderful :happy: I'm glad your here and I can't wait till you start on with Luffy.

Anyway RIGGIN SANJI! Come on and watch, maybe chat a little to

https://join.me/163-670-845
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I'm glad to hear it xD   :happy:

When I decided to start animating I told myself that I wanted to be known for good animations at a fast pace. Glad to know that reputation is starting xD

And you rig models mad good, which makes animating even easier/better. The better the model, the better the animations.

Luffy is gonna be a work of art.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Stream closed, and that's about it o-o, if you missed it you missed it, his rig is basically complete. All I have left to do is his right hand, and a little more to the chest and mouth. I should have the basic rig ready for animating by tomorrow night
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Oh darn... I was just about to re-join the stream too.

Oh.. Attack Dash is done.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 27, 2012, 01:55:14 AM
Oh darn... I was just about to re-join the stream too.

Oh.. Attack Dash is done.

lol cool, send it to me then

Post Merge: March 27, 2012, 11:07:43 PM

Sanjis V1 PSA rig is finished, so basic animations can be done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will be sending it out to the team soon
V2 will feature:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Whoohoo! Nice. I'll make sure not to miss the next rigging session.

Sorry progress has been slow. I've been focusing on getting Wolverine ready to go.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

thats fine have u gotten feedback yet?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

So far one guy. It was mainly stuff I expected to hear. Which is a good thing since that means I was already thinking about fixing what he complained about.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

D: Looking at Sanjis progress, I feel bad for having had held him back so long with my busy life :oshi: sorry guys, should have gotten team mates sooner.

I've ben a bit busy, but I'm doing Sanjis secondary rig in about a week. Look forward to the stream ^_~

Also you might want to fix the title Anima...

Moving on here comes a new PSA im working on! Right now I'm just doing animations with no PSA coder in sight :af:

That's right The ridiculous yellow ball riding a mech of wood is being made :af: Don't expect him anytime soon as I'm making him a solo project, I need to animate TWO people, and those chains... god those chains :srs:
Heres some REALLY cool progress on him ^_~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: My first post is now edited with pacman info
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

bump for the title
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Badassery
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Who's ready to blast into Sanji rigging!
https://join.me/805-782-800
The join me's open but I'm still messin around with a few things atm. Feel free to talk to em and everything while I hurry up and do what im doin :af:


Streams closed, alot of issues ended up popping up and I never got to being able to rig Sanji :oshi: I'll try again for next week, same time
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Sadly pervy is leaving... :oshi:

But Sanji will be finished though I lament the of Luffy T_T

Sanji's Final Smash is done... It was originally gonna be his Up-B move, but Pervy and Animaine seem to like it as a FS, so there ya go... :af:

Up-Special will be done by no later then Wednesday, and it'll have two options hooked onto it.

I'll let Animane decide if he wants to spoiler what it is though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'm kidna tried of T-posin Luffy, so i'm doing Pacman animations. Heres a link if ya feel like joinin me on my crazy shenanigans: https://join.me/643-483-788
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]