Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

thats some quality imported gfx
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


a part of me wants to wait to release sasuke until the new rig is done though O_o
because we wouldn't need to release multiple versions of sasuke. the new rig has something important to the authenticity of the character as well as stuff that will make using sasuke more satisfying but the wait would all depend on how much work needs to be done for the rig to be finished. Not to put pressure on pervy or anything so what i mean is if there isn't a huge amount left i'd rather wait for it to get done but if there is a lot then i will release it when the beta is done with the model we currently have.

im very excited to work/finish sanji as its been a long time XD.

its nice to see excitement :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 17, 2012, 03:26:38 PM
abut the wait would all depend on how much work needs to be done for the rig to be finished. Not to put pressure on pervy or anything so what i mean is if there isn't a huge amount left i'd rather wait for it to get done but if there is a lot then i will release it when the beta is done with the model we currently have.
Yeah he ain't gonna be done anytime soon. To busy to make actual progress atm
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on September 17, 2012, 03:42:30 PM
Yeah he ain't gonna be done anytime soon. To busy to make actual progress atm
oh ok what about that problem that sanji's model has is that something that would take a while as well. im curious for testing purposes of the psa since its pretty close to done
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yeah I'd like to know too.

I don't just almost finish all the animations and make this 230 frame final smash for no reason.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on September 17, 2012, 07:48:21 PMYeah I'd like to know too. I don't just almost finish all the animations and make this 230 frame final smash for no reason.

why 230 frames, that's alot, why so many?

wouldn't 80 frames at the most be enough, that's kinda over doing it.

and Animaine, will Sasuke Beta be getting his own final smash?

Quote from: RasenganKameha on September 17, 2012, 08:29:56 PM
why 230 frames, that's alot, why so many?

wouldn't 80 frames at the most be enough, that's kinda over doing it.

and Animaine, will Sasuke Beta be getting his own final smash?
-_- i think he would know better than you about animating...and he said its a final smash. enough sasuke questions please. im only gonna answer other peoples questions about it because i responded to like 50 of your pms over the past two months
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Its 230 frames because that's how many it took to make a12 hit combo look good.  And there are a lot of complicated  flips and turns involved. 80 frames wouldn't do the move justice.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Also, because 80 frames is not even 2 seconds. I think a a final smash could take more than that, and 230 frames give him almost 4 seconds to do the combo.

Iwvi,, have I asked you about a yoh moveset? You should come up with one. I'd animate it on top of me needing a psa over Pit.

Aside from that, Sora should be out really soon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 17, 2012, 04:23:23 PM
oh ok what about that problem that sanji's model has is that something that would take a while as well. im curious for testing purposes of the psa since its pretty close to done
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 17, 2012, 07:48:21 PM

Yeah I'd like to know too.

I don't just almost finish all the animations and make this 230 frame final smash for no reason.

Same here, I don't spend weeks-months rigging a model for no reason.
Late lol
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Kinda hard to do since everything's not rigged. I'll aso fix the sword, but I just wanted to show I wasn't dead
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

looks great ^^

Side note: Kagemaru sent me sanji's animations...

One piece fans i think you will enjoy him a lot makes the last version look like crap :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

If you're feeling up to it you should make a gif of the FS.

I'm BEYOND happy about what I did with that. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.