Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hm... Could just go for WW entirely.
By that I mean an uncharged spin attack is single spin while full charged spin attack is multiple spins and maybe even the dizzy effect after he finishes it off.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on February 01, 2014, 09:38:41 PM
Hm... Could just go for WW entirely.
By that I mean an uncharged spin attack is single spin while full charged spin attack is multiple spins and maybe even the dizzy effect after he finishes it off.
Lol! That'll be so fun! I'd like to help you... In any way you need...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I know how this can be done~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on February 01, 2014, 10:11:33 PM
Thanks for the offer, but I think I know how this can be done~
Okay
Looking forward to see what you'll give us!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 01, 2014, 11:56:21 PM #124 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:40:30 AM by Lillith
Spin attack+Hurricane spin is just about done~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrMp0Sexr-Y
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Heheh, I like it. I'm thinking there should be some sort of payoff for the fully charged version to kind of balance the dizzy thing at the end. Maybe make it harder to escape too.

February 02, 2014, 12:40:11 AM #126 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:41:09 AM by Lillith
Hurricane Spin already does like, 28 damage if all those hits connect. XD

I'll see what I can do about the harder to escape thing, though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on February 01, 2014, 11:56:21 PM
Spin attack+Hurricane spin is just about done~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrMp0Sexr-Y
Quote from: Lillith on February 02, 2014, 12:40:11 AM
Hurricane Spin already does like, 28 damage if all those hits connect. XD

I'll see what I can do about the harder to escape thing, though.
It's coming nicely ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 02, 2014, 06:38:04 AM #128 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 09:06:32 AM by Lillith
I think I'm just about done, if anyone has any suggestions on how I could de-clone it from Link further, feel free to suggest. Since I think I might make a Young Link PSA at some point... But... Erm...

Now for his bottle taunt he drinks Elixir Soup which makes more sense then what it was previously, I might make an overpowered version of this PSA that heals completely from Elixir Soup as well as doubling damage (Which would make Skull Hammer hurt like hell). But so far I've no real plans on that.


I'll be upping the PSA in about an hour or two, depends on when the preview video uploads.

Edit:
Uploaded, enjoy~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVCHslRTIzI

Thanks to Bluebreon for the Skull Hammer that I used here, as well as the Project: M team for some animations and ideas.

Differences from original Toon Link~
Light Arrows
New AAA Combo
New crouch stab D-Tilt
New Two hit Up-Smash
New Jump Attack F-Smash
New Skull Hammer D-Smash
New Up-Special: Single Hit Spin Attack when uncharged, Multi-hit, controllable Hurricane Spin when fully charged, although it makes Link dizzy after the spin is over.
New Down bottle taunt-- Toon Link takes out a bottle of Elixir Soup and drinks it, healing 3%
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on February 02, 2014, 06:38:04 AM
I think I'm just about done, if anyone has any suggestions on how I could de-clone it from Link further, feel free to suggest. Since I think I might make a Young Link PSA at some point... But... Erm...

Now for his bottle taunt he drinks Elixir Soup which makes more sense then what it was previously, I might make an overpowered version of this PSA that heals completely from Elixir Soup as well as doubling damage (Which would make Skull Hammer hurt like hell). But so far I've no real plans on that.


I'll be upping the PSA in about an hour or two, depends on when the preview video uploads.

Edit:
Uploaded, enjoy~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVCHslRTIzI

Thanks to Bluebreon for the Skull Hammer that I used here, as well as the Project: M team for some animations and ideas.

Differences from original Toon Link~
Light Arrows
New AAA Combo
New crouch stab D-Tilt
New Two hit Up-Smash
New Jump Attack F-Smash
New Skull Hammer D-Smash
New Up-Special: Single Hit Spin Attack when uncharged, Multi-hit, controllable Hurricane Spin when fully charged, although it makes Link dizzy after the spin is over.
New Down bottle taunt-- Toon Link takes out a bottle of Elixir Soup and drinks it, healing 3%
Just... Epic :srs:
Can you add the Skull hammer stomp to his... Second Side Smash, or his... up taunt... lol...
Seriously, it would be awesome to add it... But I don't really know where you can add it... Or, if the Side Smash is fully charged, TLink switches his sword and takes the hammer to smash his opponent!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Fully charged F-Smash for Skull Hammer jump attack? I actually love that idea. I'll try to fit that in if I can.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on February 02, 2014, 10:31:29 AM
Fully charged F-Smash for Skull Hammer jump attack? I actually love that idea. I'll try to fit that in if I can.
Yea! Oh, and I just thought about... Make his recovery (air Up b) the tornado he uses to travel accross the map, using the Wind Waker... (I planned to do this once in another PSA...)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 02, 2014, 07:42:38 PM #132 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 09:09:56 PM by Lillith
I would probably have done that if I didn't need to replace the Wind Waker for the Skull Hammer :/

Edit: I might add a 4-hit combo instead of a 3-hit combo to replicate his standard attacks in Wind Waker.
Alternatively, I could go for what the DS games did and make it a very repeatable 1-hit attack, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on February 02, 2014, 07:42:38 PM
I would probably have done that if I didn't need to replace the Wind Waker for the Skull Hammer :/

Edit: I might add a 4-hit combo instead of a 3-hit combo to replicate his standard attacks in Wind Waker.
Alternatively, I could go for what the DS games did and make it a very repeatable 1-hit attack, haha.
Ah yea... Well it's not a problem... Just an idea i threw like this... And I wouldn't like making you through the HexEditor to make you add an External Graphic Effect just for this...
As for the 4 hit combo, it's pretty interesting... You should add this... Also, PM's Attack12 would be good as a Side Tilt, since you didn't change that one... And the Up Smash should be his PM Attack13... They really did a good job with him... And you're doing a great one, right now ;)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 03, 2014, 06:03:54 AM #134 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 12:32:13 PM by Lillith
It's not the hexing part that scares me, it's that it might go over the file limit really... (Even though I've no idea of how large T.Link's limit is)

I'll be keeping the current combo hits where they are, except Attack12/13 will be moved up by one. And i might just be lazy and re-add his old Attack13 as the new 12.

I kind of want to add the roll, but I've no idea of where I could fit it in...

On another note, someone needs to make Veigue's (Tales of Rebirth) Celsius Calibur Link's final smash.
Why? Same voice actor (To OoT Link at least), and for lulz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HKuNs12eOo

Edit: 4-hit combo in action~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U64byLTzzUY

Edit 2: Skull Hammer Jump Attack~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTMJgK7lZI

Any more ideas before I start the OP version?

Edit 3: I could probably fit the roll to the dash attack button, like, if the button is tapped then it does a roll, and if it's held down it goes to the current dash attack.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!