Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 13, 2014, 04:54:19 PM
Nah, I'm just about finished... One of them.
Need a second one, but I'll do that later.
Lol... You're doing 2 of them? Now I'm getting curious :>.>:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

One for the PSA's i'm working on currently and one for the PSA's I want to do at some point... Which is the one I was working on.
...
Which is this.



May improve later, but lazy.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 13, 2014, 05:10:23 PM
One for the PSA's i'm working on currently and one for the PSA's I want to do at some point... Which is the one I was working on.
...
Which is this.



May improve later, but lazy.
Lol... Looks good, though it needs less white borders... But I think you already know about this... Rendering is boring.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Thanks to the surf board being a stupid jerk I had to make Surf a grounded attack.
...
Hopefully I can fix this at some point though, meh.
For now a release I guess.

Changes from the original chu?

Surf for Up Smash, Up Air now does damage of old Up Smash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5riT6xMh3Y
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

why is the surf board black? you didnt put in the textures?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Something went wrong while importing the texture, yet I liked the way it looked so I kept it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 14, 2014, 02:00:37 AM
Thanks to the surf board being a stupid jerk I had to make Surf a grounded attack.
...
Hopefully I can fix this at some point though, meh.
For now a release I guess.

Changes from the original chu?

Surf for Up Smash, Up Air now does damage of old Up Smash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5riT6xMh3Y
Ahem, your surf board is an external GFX, right? Why not setting it on the feet bones? It'd maybe follow Pikachu while he's jumping...
Lol, all that trolling with Pikachu xD

Quote from: Carnage on March 14, 2014, 09:00:06 AM
why is the surf board black? you didnt put in the textures?
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 14, 2014, 09:11:11 AM
Something went wrong while importing the texture, yet I liked the way it looked so I kept it.
Lol... It can happen sometimes...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 14, 2014, 12:41:40 PMAhem, your surf board is an external GFX, right? Why not setting it on the feet bones? It'd maybe follow Pikachu while he's jumping...

That didn't work, that's one of the reasons I'm calling the board a jerk D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 14, 2014, 09:12:02 PM
That didn't work, that's one of the reasons I'm calling the board a jerk D:
Let's call it the jerkboard :c
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Jerkboard is the biggest jerk ever. >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

March 14, 2014, 11:15:02 PM #265 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 11:25:22 PM by Hyper Akeno
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 14, 2014, 11:00:20 PM
Jerkboard is the biggest jerk ever. >.>
Jerkboard sucks because it's a jerk <.<
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 14, 2014, 02:00:37 AM
Thanks to the surf board being a stupid jerk I had to make Surf a grounded attack.
...
Hopefully I can fix this at some point though, meh.
For now a release I guess.

Changes from the original chu?

Surf for Up Smash, Up Air now does damage of old Up Smash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5riT6xMh3Y
Hey you mind letting me know where you got that stage?

Welp, now 'cause of Nebulon I kinda want to make a Toon Zelda PSA.

She'll probably be over Lucas or Toon Link, I don't know yet.

Only idea so far is to make Light Bow her Forward Smash... Why? 'Cause I want to, that's all.


@SolarGamer4774~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35787
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

March 15, 2014, 01:15:55 PM #268 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:16:23 AM by Hyper Akeno
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 15, 2014, 01:36:46 AM
Welp, now 'cause of Nebulon I kinda want to make a Toon Zelda PSA.

She'll probably be over Lucas or Toon Link, I don't know yet.

Only idea so far is to make Light Bow her Forward Smash... Why? 'Cause I want to, that's all.


@SolarGamer4774~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35787
Over Lucas sounds like a good idea if you want her to use alot of magic powers (and port her as a BrawlEX character) and over Toon Link if you want her to use a sword... That's my opinion... There are models for both, anyway...

Post Merge: March 16, 2014, 12:16:23 AM

Anything you want to tell us? Like... What are you doing with Pikaaa~?
Or... if you have another PSA idea?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well, apparently I need to fix the stupid surf board more.
Arrrrggggg...

But, MOAR TOON LINK!

Namely, I'm thinking of making a new stand (Like in the games where Link breathes heavily on low HP) for when he hits 100% or something.

I won't be happy with Toon Link until he's perfect!
PERFECT!

Probably the only PSA I care about this much, actually... Although I don't know when the next version'll be up, maybe whenever I give him Deku Leaf glide, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!