Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 30, 2014, 07:44:17 PM #285 Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 07:45:41 PM by Kitsu-chan
Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 30, 2014, 07:43:21 PM
Why them?
Power Rangers is full of laser beams and bugs.

I'm thinking over Link or Marth.

Mostly 'cause they're good to port stuff over.
Maybe Pit, but we'll see.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 30, 2014, 07:44:17 PM
Power Rangers is full of laser beams and bugs.

I'm thinking over Link or Marth.

Mostly 'cause they're good to port stuff over.
Maybe Pit, but we'll see.
Lol... That was unexpected...

Though Pit isn't a bad idea... Laser... Arrow... Arrow Laser... I dunno...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

So uhhh...
I actually ported the model successfully... That was easier then expected... Aside from the transformed model... But, That can probably be fixed easily.



...And Akeno's Saber is there 'cause why not?

Now I can start with the PSA stuffs... Although I need a moveset to do so first, haha~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

i like genesect aswhell do you want some help? i can help with moveset,psa and such.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, if you have any moveset ideas I'd like to hear them!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

well

Nspecial is obsisly technoblast, we can make him swap drives with his down taunt by model changer and put diferent effects in technoblast.

side special extremespeed, genesect changes into his ufo mode and rushes foward fast like fox falco side special

down special light screen/or magic coat using mario mantle, he create a see trough screen in front of him it would work like pits shield that would reflect projectyles

Up Special extremespeed a controlable up special but it would act like pikachu up special two fast movements.

i will put more ideas later im leaving to a nearby town and i will get online there.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Technoblast and drive change is a given, I was going to fit those in to start with, haha.

Though, of the others I only really like the Down-Special.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

so you dont plan on using his ufo mode ? i mean extremespeed in ufo mode can only be used on an up special or side special any other way will just fell wierd imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 31, 2014, 09:18:37 AM #293 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:46:28 AM by Kitsu-chan
It could also work as a glide, since it's going over Pit anyway~

Edit:
Some recolors... Might make a FABULOUS Genesect 'cause I can!
...But maybe not.



Edit-edit:
Arrrrg... Can't seem to find a way to hide the 'ufo' form.

Genesect already hates me. >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

March 31, 2014, 02:24:35 PM #294 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:26:27 PM by Green Akeno
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 31, 2014, 08:31:42 AM
So uhhh...
I actually ported the model successfully... That was easier then expected... Aside from the transformed model... But, That can probably be fixed easily.



...And Akeno's Saber is there 'cause why not?

Now I can start with the PSA stuffs... Although I need a moveset to do so first, haha~
Why thank you! What an honor to have my work in this snap! :D

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 31, 2014, 09:18:37 AM
It could also work as a glide, since it's going over Pit anyway~

Edit:
Some recolors... Might make a FABULOUS Genesect 'cause I can!
...But maybe not.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Edit-edit:
Arrrrg... Can't seem to find a way to hide the 'ufo' form.

Genesect already hates me. >.>
Ahem... Who is he over already? Pit? Maah... You can use the model changers and change the visibility bones over the places of the ufo mode... I guess? Or remove the polygons of the ufo mode via Brawlbox...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

March 31, 2014, 02:31:04 PM #295 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:32:10 PM by Carnage
you just need to put the model changers right, do you use bb or the psa program? you can easily put the shiled bone so the ufo will only appear on the down b wich is bone index 45 or 78.

recolors look good, one thing that i also tough it was fun to do is instead of the all down taunt changes the nb attack type which was done countless times what about making the n-B be diferent per slot?

like 00 default genesect used normal
01 shiny genesect used fire
02 green genesect used normal
03 blue genesect used water
04 white or black genesect used ice
05 yellow genesect used eletric

you know all of them would use diferent stuff just to be diferent and its preety easy to do just getting out of the habit of down taunt change elements.

using the ufo mode only to glide will fell really very few usage imo.
So the rest of the moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Personally, I like these ideas... Now... Let's see Kitsu-chan's opinion ;)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Different costumes affect Techoblast instead of a taunt? That sounds like an awesome idea actually. Maybe I'll make two versions, a taunt affected Technoblast and a costume affected Technoblast.

Side-Special  -  I kind of want to make it extreme speed but I don't at the same time for some reason. *Headdesk*

Up-Special  -  Hrm... Maybe, I don't know.

FS  -  I like the first one most, but I don't know if I can get it to work... Welp, we'll see.

All the others I'll probably end up using.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 31, 2014, 07:20:02 PM
Different costumes affect Techoblast instead of a taunt? That sounds like an awesome idea actually. Maybe I'll make two versions, a taunt affected Technoblast and a costume affected Technoblast.

Side-Special  -  I kind of want to make it extreme speed but I don't at the same time for some reason. *Headdesk*

Up-Special  -  Hrm... Maybe, I don't know.

FS  -  I like the first one most, but I don't know if I can get it to work... Welp, we'll see.

All the others I'll probably end up using.
Side B seems... Weird... I can't see this not being a spammed move... Or something that way...

Up Special, the Shoryuken-like kick is a good idea IMO...

For the FS, I think I can help you. Not sure for the animations, but for the PSA itsel, yes.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

We'll see about the FS whenever I get up to it~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!