Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

turning genesect from badass into a cute thing ...

If you animate the wait1 again dont forget to use the geneset in my download since it already has renamed bones so it doesnt corrupt the chro
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Already changed all the models around to your one, so if it screws up this time it won't be that, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

it wont but you should open my chro for the side air special on bb 68 and delete the blah bones on the bottom since i made that animations before changing the names and we dont want the animation to become corrupt if you edit it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May I see this model, guys? I only have the old one...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

its on the last page or so where i posted the link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 02, 2014, 11:57:47 AM
its on the last page or so where i posted the link
I get it. I'll work on him Friday though... Now's time to work...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 03, 2014, 04:10:49 AM #336 Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 04:11:43 AM by Kitsu-chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-EGBEMPp0
BEHOLD. I updated Toon Link's Hurricane Spin!

Not Genesect, but I felt like I had to do this at some point.
Also, pink Marth is fabulous.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

so your working on toon link now? poor genesect didnt last a week as the main focus xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The idea was stuck in my head is all, I'm taking a short PSA break for about a week at most and then back to Genesect. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Carnage on April 04, 2014, 11:12:50 AM
so your working on toon link now? poor genesect didnt last a week as the main focus xD
That's entirely Kitsu-chan *shrugs*
Cannot focus unless it's the Chibi guy... lol...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on April 04, 2014, 07:12:21 PM
That's entirely Kitsu-chan *shrugs*
Cannot focus unless it's the Chibi guy... lol...
It's almost like you think I have an obsession with Toon Link!
Pfft, nah! I don't know why you'd think that!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

You released more toon link psas than anyone on the vault and aparently one more is on the way lol that is indeed an obsession :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm only releasing this one after I get Deku Leaf glide working... So that's still a fair way off.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 04, 2014, 10:07:10 PM
It's almost like you think I have an obsession with Toon Link!
Pfft, nah! I don't know why you'd think that!
I never said you were obssessed with Toon Link at all~

Quote from: Carnage on April 04, 2014, 10:52:00 PM
You released more toon link psas than anyone on the vault and aparently one more is on the way lol that is indeed an obsession :P
Lol... ^This :P

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 04, 2014, 10:58:11 PM
I'm only releasing this one after I get Deku Leaf glide working... So that's still a fair way off.
I'm sure you're working hard on that... I think Pikazz may have a solution for you though...

[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I know it can be done, it's the same solution as the crawl. And there's a deku leaf model here somewhere so that's not the problem. The problem is lazy and stuff.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!