Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

if you want a pure glide codding look at ridley since that is codding and not a true glide
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know, but still lazy >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 04, 2014, 11:37:57 PM
I know it can be done, it's the same solution as the crawl. And there's a deku leaf model here somewhere so that's not the problem. The problem is lazy and stuff.
Quote from: Carnage on April 04, 2014, 11:42:28 PM
if you want a pure glide codding look at ridley since that is codding and not a true glide
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 04, 2014, 11:46:35 PM
I know, but still lazy >.>
In a week, I can try to do it for you. Would it be okay?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

If you want to give it a try feel free to.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 12:05:51 AM
If you want to give it a try feel free to.
Alright then.
Do you think you can animate something for it? I mean... it'd be an article, right? The dmDeku Leaf that is...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It'll be a graphic effect, not article~
Although, the PSA break includes animations, don't want to burn myself out on this...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 12:36:47 AM
It'll be a graphic effect, not article~
Although, the PSA break includes animations, don't want to burn myself out on this...
Alright... just need to have a floaty-look-like TLink with his deku leaf please
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

What do you mean by 'floaty-look-like'?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 08:03:13 AM
What do you mean by 'floaty-look-like'?
Like... y'know...When he uses ghis Deku Leaf... yea... when he makes it appear, he has his arms raised and such... see what im talking about?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 05, 2014, 08:11:01 AM #354 Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:12:43 AM by Kitsu-chan
Ah, right.
Thought I'd ask now instead of after I made a mistake~

Also, as a random thing I'm thinking of making him pull it out after aerial spin attack.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

April 05, 2014, 08:33:33 AM #355 Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:35:15 AM by HeavyD88
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 08:11:01 AM
Also, as a random thing I'm thinking of making him pull it out after aerial spin attack.
Would that be like his SpecialFall or something? Sorry, been lurking on here for a bit. That idea sounds interesting.

Also, if you need some animation help, I can give you a hand to speed some things up a little. I'm already helping Akeno with his stuff.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I mean similarly to how Metaknight's Shuttle Loop transitions into his glide.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Ah...I see. Still cool though none-the-less.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Welp, the deku leaf doesn't seem to want to work properly.
...
Maybe I can steal Mario's cape...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Is it not loading in BB right or something? That could be a good simple fix for it if you can texture it well enough.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.