Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mario's cape texture is only 32x16, there's not really much I can do to it sadly. >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Oh, I had no idea it was that small. Sheesh, that sucks.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I guess it can be used as a place holder at least.
Bleh.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

What is it exactly that's not working with the Deku Leaf Model?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Deku Leaf model here doesn't have any way to bend like it does in WW is all.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Oh. Well that's unfortunate.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 05, 2014, 11:33:53 AM #366 Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 11:36:49 AM by AkenoS3
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 08:11:01 AM
Ah, right.
Thought I'd ask now instead of after I made a mistake~

Also, as a random thing I'm thinking of making him pull it out after aerial spin attack.
I see...

That sounds like a cool idea! Original and whatnot! ;D

Quote from: Naoto-san on April 05, 2014, 08:33:33 AM
Would that be like his SpecialFall or something? Sorry, been lurking on here for a bit. That idea sounds interesting.

Also, if you need some animation help, I can give you a hand to speed some things up a little. I'm already helping Akeno with his stuff.
"Already helping AkenoA LOT with his stuff" lol

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 08:36:11 AM
I mean similarly to how Metaknight's Shuttle Loop transitions into his glide.
I have a little idea for that...

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 08:46:37 AM
Welp, the deku leaf doesn't seem to want to work properly.
...
Maybe I can steal Mario's cape...
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 09:21:55 AM
The Deku Leaf model here doesn't have any way to bend like it does in WW is all.
Quote from: Naoto-san on April 05, 2014, 09:28:54 AM
Oh. Well that's unfortunate.
Maybe by adding bones to the leaf? I think it'd help to do so... And you'd be able to move it like you wanted...

[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on April 05, 2014, 11:33:53 AM
I see...

That sounds like a cool idea! Original and whatnot! ;D
"Already helping AkenoA LOT with his stuff" lol
I have a little idea for that...
Maybe by adding bones to the leaf? I think it'd help to do so... And you'd be able to move it like you wanted...


adding bones is pointless if they arent rigged this will just be free bones
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The only way I could resolve this would be if I learned how to import models or got someone else to do it for me.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Carnage on April 05, 2014, 11:47:52 AM
adding bones is pointless if they arent rigged this will just be free bones
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 11:55:05 AM
The only way I could resolve this would be if I learned how to import models or got someone else to do it for me.
I know someone who could do it >D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on April 05, 2014, 12:48:20 PM
I know someone who could do it >D
Oh?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I also know the one who did this hack, but I dunno if he still wnts to open his 3ds max
XD
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Welp, that's a bit unfortunate.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 01:29:34 PM
Welp, that's a bit unfortunate.
Not at all, because the other person I know can do it pretty easily. He helps me with the SnK Toon Link FS, I'll help him with a PSA project ;D
But he helped me more than I did right now
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Look a Pichu! Shh, it's a secret though...



Haven't actually started Pichu PSA yet, just got rid of the model's sizemods and resized Pichu via PSA... Although that makes it's F-Smash hitbox horribly disjointed for now.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!