Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh look. Kingdom Hearts Aerial Recovery attempt.
...I fail. *Headdesk*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvGP4yJoh_8
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

niice    emil gettin rhaped by bombs    

my memory sucks on kingdom hearts.. was the recovery suppose to instantly stop you from flyin away by sorta doing a mid-air back-flip?

Pretty sure it's an instant stop.
Otherwise i've been trying to make the wrong thing XD
Edit~ I got bored and made an 'Endgame Samus' PSA....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP2_x62uN94
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Akaito on November 10, 2011, 10:01:01 AM
Pretty sure it's an instant stop.
Otherwise i've been trying to make the wrong thing XD
Edit~ I got bored and made an 'Endgame Samus' PSA....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP2_x62uN94
looks epic xD you should make a darksamus psa over ZSS xD so we can get both samus on the same slot :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hm... Maybe I will :P
If not, it'll be over Ganondorf, higher filesize is always good :D
Edit~ Speedbooster~!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Zn8b_4rsg
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Akaito on November 10, 2011, 11:26:49 AM
Hm... Maybe I will :P
If not, it'll be over Ganondorf, higher filesize is always good :D
Edit~ Speedbooster~!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


... I freakin' love you.

:srs:

Any chance of the Shinespark being made? =D

Shinespark's just going to be an edit of the Dask Attack, i'm trying to make this without animation edits so it probably won't be too good.
Edit~ Speedbooster 2.0!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65DcHGcIA20
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

That Speedbooster looks broken as hell. XD I love it.

The Shinespark shouldn't look too bad just using her Dash Attack, the animations are pretty similar... Though I wouldn't mind whipping up an animation just for that....

I could make a version with animation edits after if that would makeyou happy? XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


Ok then, and I should be finished soon, so. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Eeeeeeexcellent....

Can't wait. XD

All I really need to do is make Shinespark out of Dash attack. No ideas right now XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Maybe try changing her Charge Shot?

... is that even possible? /:

November 12, 2011, 08:30:54 AM #74 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 08:32:01 AM by Akaito
Probably *Shrug* No idea.
Edit~ Still kinda stumped on the Shinespark... But, another PSA experiment, this one successful!
F-Tilt combo and D-Tilt combo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HwZcUiIgPM
Next PSA experiment'll probably be a Pseudo Attack 100
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!