Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

welcome back aswhell pichu well it can be a good idea but rest should be off since you could just use A attacks and rest the damages everytime and could be abit OP  or uselss i say leavue out rest imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 04, 2012, 04:00:08 AM #106 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 04:03:25 AM by Rukina
Another random idea. Meh.

Star Lord Marth
Dash attack to replaced with
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zVCrilT4Ic#
It's about 7 seconds in, you'll know what i'm talking about when you see it.

If anyone wants to use my random ideas, feel free to. I don't care.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

*Blows dust off thread*
I HAVE... Not really returned, I might return to hacking Brawl next week, but definitely not for a bit.
And again i've more ideas. This time for Raiden (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)
-------------------------------------
Use this for reference.
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Raiden Command list
AAA Combo: Strong Attack Combo (I don't really know its name XD) (3:27)
U-Smash: Launcher (5:14)
D-Smash: Stormbringer (6:05)
Dash Attack: Slide (Again, unsure of actual name) (4:22)

Grounded Down B: Thunderstrike (1:51)
Aerial Down B: Falling Lightning (5:31)


So many ideas, too lazy to act...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

So... Anyone remember that Metaknight-Marth I was making a long time ago? No? ...Well uh...
Hey look an update!
SSBB MetaMarth WIP
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

March 31, 2013, 08:11:22 AM #109 Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:14:50 AM by Masamunera
Finally getting to updating Roy again. New random move ideas~

AAA - A spinning horizontal slash while the blade is on fire, dealing 7% damage.

Final Smash - Roy holds the Sword of Seals upwards which will erupt in fire extending the blade, after about 2 seconds of charging he slams the blade downwards which deals 40-50% damage and does decent knockback, doesn't guarantee a KO, about half? the size of Final Destination.

Down Smash - Roy thrusts the SoS into the ground which summon two columns of fire beside him, dealing 14% uncharged, 19% Fully charged.

Thoughts, ideas?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hey, guess what.
I'm finally going to release that Doctor Mario from so long ago... But it's basically the same as it was since I added it to the first post, I kinda doubt I'll ever really finish it so I'm just uploading it with all it's got so far. At least he's kind of a semi-clone now, which is an improvement from his Melee incarnation.
First off I'm going to need to grab another video preview though, so 'till then.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

All these curent updates are pure sex.
especially meta-marth. and with the human metaknight it only fits better.

Roy sounds pretty sexy.

and can't wait for the new doctor mario.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

January 18, 2014, 10:19:03 AM #112 Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 09:27:11 AM by Lillith
Doctor Mario's up, enjoy~

Post Merge: January 19, 2014, 02:11:09 AM

Might be doing a reboot of that Toon Link PSA I did. What do you think his new S-Special should be? Skull Hammer or Deku Leaf? If I don't get any answers I'm just going to go for Deku Leaf.

Edit: ...Alternatively I could keep both by using the Skull Hammer for the D-Smash.

Edit 2: Update~ Started on the Skull Hammer. Obviously, the PSA is an edit to the Project M Toon Link, that may change but for now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBuZOC562_w
Thoughts?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

So finished off that Toon Link, unfortunately I couldn't get the Deku Leaf to work as I wanted it to... Unfortunate. Anyway~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccYcUT895E
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 01, 2014, 12:57:03 PM #114 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 12:58:53 PM by Lillith
So I'm redoing Toon Link, again... again... again!

I was pretty satisfied with Project M's rendition of Toon Link, but that just made him more of an SSBM Young Link clone. So, here I'm basically keeping the things from Project M's Toon Link that I liked most, re-added some of his Brawl moveset, and am adding a bit of my own stuff... Like Skull Hammer!... But this time I'm starting from scratch, I'm not editting off of the other PSA's to do this (But yes, I will be borrowing their stuff if you haven't noticed.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=httkxWuMjbc

...Yes, I do actually like Engineer Link's dorky little hat, so sue me D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on January 18, 2014, 10:19:03 AM
Doctor Mario's up, enjoy~

Post Merge: January 19, 2014, 02:11:09 AM

Might be doing a reboot of that Toon Link PSA I did. What do you think his new S-Special should be? Skull Hammer or Deku Leaf? If I don't get any answers I'm just going to go for Deku Leaf.

Edit: ...Alternatively I could keep both by using the Skull Hammer for the D-Smash.

Edit 2: Update~ Started on the Skull Hammer. Obviously, the PSA is an edit to the Project M Toon Link, that may change but for now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBuZOC562_w
Thoughts?
Quote from: Lillith on January 20, 2014, 12:36:56 PM
So finished off that Toon Link, unfortunately I couldn't get the Deku Leaf to work as I wanted it to... Unfortunate. Anyway~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccYcUT895E
Quote from: Lillith on February 01, 2014, 12:57:03 PM
So I'm redoing Toon Link, again... again... again!

I was pretty satisfied with Project M's rendition of Toon Link, but that just made him more of an SSBM Young Link clone. So, here I'm basically keeping the things from Project M's Toon Link that I liked most, re-added some of his Brawl moveset, and am adding a bit of my own stuff... Like Skull Hammer!... But this time I'm starting from scratch, I'm not editting off of the other PSA's to do this (But yes, I will be borrowing their stuff if you haven't noticed.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=httkxWuMjbc

...Yes, I do actually like Engineer Link's dorky little hat, so sue me D:
Hmm... So much sexiness there~
I'd like to see how will look like your next Toon Link Redux... Skull Hammer + Hurricane spin...
:af:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'm also thinking on making the Hurricane Spin last about a second or so longer. Any thoughts? Would it be cheap or awesome? ...Or cheap AND awesome.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I'm thinkin' that maybe instead, he can only move around while spinning if you charge it all the way up? Maybe tone down the momentum a little bit?

I might make it only move if it's completely charged. But the momentum's staying. Gotta go fast.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on February 01, 2014, 09:33:10 PM
Gotta go fast.

LOL

Alright, man, whatever you say. It'd be cool if you got the actual yelling Link makes while spinning in WW, but that's a different matter entirely. :1