Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hehe, then i'm making this right that means :D

Edit~ Well, this is more a note for myself since I forget things easily... But uhh...
For the new Ike i'll probably make a new entry based on the entry he had in Radiant Dawn.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

niice. the entry looks sweeEEeet.

did you see?   the blue roy lost within 10 seconds    very embarrassing

Blue Roy, first in, first out.
...
Counter is awesome.

Edit~ More stuff.

Added a projectile-ish thing to his Flare Blade... Counter is slightly different... Run animation is slightly different...
...
...And more stuff...
The taunts are by Thany. So...
Anywho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4elSjPR-pI



...I think all that's left now is the Final Smash! Yay!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Well uh, since Zelda Skyward Sword's out today all projects are on halt until I finish it (Or if something happens...)
So...
...
Huzzah :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Just some random ideas for Skyward Sword Link~

Dash Attack 1 - Roll.
Dash Attack 2 (Press A after Dash Attack 1) - Jump Attack

Alternatively~
Dash Attack 1 - Dash (Faster then the normal run, but very short)
Dash Attack 2 - Roll (Immidiately happens after Dash)
Dash Attack 3 (Press A after Dash Attack 2) - Jump Attack

AAA Combo (Attack 100) - Multiple slashes from many directions

Special Fall - Sailcloth, slower fall speed, very mobile.
Special Fall 2 (Press Down in special fall) - Freefall, not very mobile, fast fall speed.

F-Tilt - Shield Bash, stuns enemy, 9%, also reflects projectiles

Side Taunt - Link points his sword toward the sky and charges it up, allowing every smash attack to send out a Skyward Strike, which does 4% damage and is multihit

D-Air - Fatal Strike, Same as his regular D-Air, but does more damage, falls faster and when it hits the ground it creates a shockwave pushing enemies back and dealing damage, if an enemy is right under where Link lands, it does 16%, the shockwave does 6%. (Yeah, sure it's pretty much a replica of Toon Link's, but think about it, Skyward Sword Link is very 'Toon-y', besides, Toon Link's the clone anyway.) :P

U-Smash - Upwards Spin Attack, multihit (2 hits) 9% each, the strongest smash attack

Up-B - Spin Attack (No charge needed, also multihit (2 hits) 11% each))

(Maybe) Break Free - While being grabbed press A to break free of the grab, knocks back anyone near.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

WOW, great job on roys entry!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Li on November 28, 2011, 11:20:41 PMWOW, great job on roys entry!
Thankyou~

Edit~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLRgt-iK0Jo

...About an hour or so of work, still not finished, but whatever...

...My only excuse is that this was kind of a PSA experiment...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hey, just curous, are you still working on Asch?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

After finishing up Roy, i'll move onto the new Ike and then Asch :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Once the Asch model is rigged by ramonM64, is it OK if I make a moveset of my own?

Quote from: Innerscope on December 07, 2011, 05:53:01 PM
Once the Asch model is rigged by ramonM64, is it OK if I make a moveset of my own?
Of course.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

...Or V1.0 XD
Yeah well, keeping Roy from everyone any longer would be mean, so i've decided to release him now, there may be glitches, but uh... Besides that enjoy~

Credits list~
Thany: A number of animations.
slayermarth101: Final Smash :P

Preview video~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sWeBdU1R2E

You can find the DL link in my vault, so >.>


Now, since I took a break off my PSA break to finish Roy (Thanks to slayermarth101 :P), i'm going back on my PSA break so i can celebrate Christmas and my Birthday.
...
I just confused myself >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Meh, just random ideas I had, not specifically returning to PSA making right now.

Trueblade - Mia (Or any other Swordmaster in the series)

Generally faster then Marth, but weaker in terms of damage. Lighter then Game & Watch?

D-Smash - Critical Strike (Variation 2) - Does a short jump, slashing upwards, dealing about 5% and knocking the enemy in the air, then does a spinning downwards slash, dealing 10% and knocks the enemy diagonally down
F-Special - Astra - Works about the same as Roy's "Blazing Meteor", only Astra has some start-up lag and the final hit has some K.O.ing power
F-Smash - Critical Strike - A quick swing to the left, and another to the right, both dong 6%
D-Special - Vantage - Almost the same as counter, deals x1.0 damage to the enemy, but easier to use, same stance as the stand.
U-Smash - Backflip Slash - A backflip while slashing upwards, 11% and knocks the enemy upwards.
F-Tilt - A quick downwards slash, sends a small shockwave. 4% slash, 4% shockwave, 8% if both hit.
--------------------------
Pichu

A attacks are melee attacks and not electric
Agility (Up B) Does NOT hurt it self, it's not an electric attack, it never should have in SSBM to start with.
Skull Bash doesn't hurt Pichu either, not an electric attack.
Neutral-B paralyzes opponent, but does slightly less damage.
Crouch (Rest) will heal 1% every few seconds (Maybe?)
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

... Good Luck(bump!) with whatever you're doing/gonna do then