Users Leaving

Started by BlazingFury, September 06, 2011, 01:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 07, 2011, 05:20:48 PM #30 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:22:46 PM by KTH
This topic should be need to go on "Off-Topic Discussion".

Members leaving was :

SSJCerious
spiderjjr45
Sdoom (a little moment)
AGFanProduction
Dantation
Phantoms Wings
Soul Nami
King Of Hearts
dialga5
.Fade
KAZECoyote
Julz
lensho

September 07, 2011, 05:23:03 PM #31 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:58:31 PM by Gotenks
Quote from: KTH on September 07, 2011, 05:20:48 PMThis topic should be need to go on "Off-Topic Discussion". Members leaving was : SSJCerious spiderjjr45 Sdoom (a little moment) AGFanProduction Dantation Phantoms Wings Soul Nami King Of Hearts dialga5
PW got back for post one post on KC-MM not long time since but then gone again : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=29937.0
and for dant is maybe like Sdo0m since dant i have heard will maybe be back

btw eternal Yoshi maybe also leaving
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

:srs: You do know there are other good PSA makers other than SDo0m.
(DO, Hollow, me, etc.)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Guys i have some bad news about TBM now he is not anymore banned here check his profile http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=13624 he is mute and it goes away after one week when i saw this i got chills up the spine will the nightmare start again  :oshi:?!?!?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on September 07, 2011, 06:22:57 PMGuys i have some bad news about TBM now he is not anymore banned here check his profile http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=13624 he is mute and it goes away after one week when i saw this i got chills up the spine will the nightmare start again  :oshi:?!?!?
he is banned but the status is shown as mute but anyway he got a new account and that account he have already got a warned status and posting in 100% same threads as TBM and sounds like him too with stupid Posts+reports
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Vitinho on September 07, 2011, 06:22:57 PM
Guys i have some bad news about TBM now he is not anymore banned here check his profile http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=13624 he is mute and it goes away after one week when i saw this i got chills up the spine will the nightmare start again  :oshi:?!?!?

He's muted. He can't post. But he make a new double-account >.>

Quote from: BlazingFury on September 07, 2011, 11:01:56 AM
Why I bet you were a great animator its a shame you quit :oshi:
I don't think I was. *sonic style ear itch*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Recently  Ive been warned because of profanity :>.>:  But getting back to the basics we must not take  users for granted. We never show we appreciate their hard work and we must do that in order for them to stay. :notimp:

agreed  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Honestly, I still woulda quit. It wasn't the fact I haven't had feed back, it's just som'in I choose. I grew tired of trying to animate, and now I'm back to doing nothing like usual.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



September 08, 2011, 06:31:03 AM #40 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 06:55:10 AM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: KTH on September 07, 2011, 06:55:25 PM
He's muted. He can't post.
He's banned. He can't even read either.

QuoteBut he make a new double-account >.>
Okay, seriously guys, what the heck is wrong with you ?  *facepalm*

"Oh hey, I know that this guy who's banned has a new multi-account. I sure ain't gonna tell the admins or even report him. I'll just make stupid innuenos about him in a random thread. That way, TBM will still be able to continue to post while I'm picking my nose."

That counts for Gotenks as well.
If you see something like that, you're supposed to report him, or contact an admin/mod about it.

Urg ... I wonder why I haven't left too, sometimes ...  :>.>palm:
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 08, 2011, 06:31:03 AM

Urg ... I wonder why I haven't left too, sometimes ...  :>.>palm:

The answer?

Me, Kit, and a whole lot of other people.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ChargeManV.EXE on September 08, 2011, 07:21:45 AM
The answer?

Me, Kit, and a whole lot of other people.
^This basically >.>

September 08, 2011, 01:37:36 PM #43 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:55:52 PM by Gotenks
good he was too stupid to not know you can take screen shot of only what happen in Dolphine emulator instead of the whole screen
also that "insert that account i will say in a PM and not here cuz he maybe reading this post" was talking about TBM of some of his posts
why one just joined wanna talk about TBM? if it is not him

edit: the one over me deleted the post(good he did that so TBM in a new account can´t find out one of the reasons for we 100% know it is him now)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I don't understand why you don't just block the host name, since that usually don't change.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!