..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Student list updated,  man even if only 10% of you guys complete this course i'll be such a happy panda.

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 19, 2011, 06:37:18 PM
Student list updated,  man even if only 10% of you guys complete this course i'll be such a happy panda.

i hope so, but im pretty sure that if thats the only way to become a happy panda, u'll probably get dissapointed... (i sure hope all of the ppl finish this thing!)

Well I DEFINATELY need to learn the retexturing methods :l
Especially if it involves editing UV's and stuff for that texture.
I won't be able to do half the characters I want to make without knowing that.

Also, could you make a sort of "texture map" for the characters? I mean of course, what parts of the actual image appear where in BB/Brawl. Not the UV's and stuff.

The only one I know by heart at this point is Mario and Luigi's, and that's not saying much X_X

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 19, 2011, 06:37:18 PM
Student list updated,  man even if only 10% of you guys complete this course i'll be such a happy panda.
Dude, I am soooooo gonna complete this course and give it my all!

Quite the amount of people that wanna learn how to vertex!
Hope everything goes well with the class Star and I wish you all the best of luck when you start class as Vertexing is not easy your first time through.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GEARS OF WAR 3 comes out tomorrow, im in a bit of a pickle.......... attend classes or gears 3??? what to do.......... brawl hacking or gears 3 ??????

Quote from: lightning29 on September 19, 2011, 09:53:39 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GEARS OF WAR 3 comes out tomorrow, im in a bit of a pickle.......... attend classes or gears 3??? what to do.......... brawl hacking or gears 3 ??????

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 12, 2011, 09:26:46 PM
If you can't make it because you'd rather go hang out with friends or go to an actual school.... then quite frankly I don't want you in my class.

So yeah, Gears of War 3.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on September 19, 2011, 08:21:34 PM
Quite the amount of people that wanna learn how to vertex!
Hope everything goes well with the class Star and I wish you all the best of luck when you start class as Vertexing is not easy your first time through.

Good thing I'm one of those kinda learners that once I can get through it the first time, it's pretty easy afterward =3 course I could always come back here for advice if I run into trouble :P

Also: SD should do psa lessons, or animation lessons

Quote from: lightning29 on September 19, 2011, 09:53:39 PMNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GEARS OF WAR 3 comes out tomorrow, im in a bit of a pickle.......... attend classes or gears 3??? what to do.......... brawl hacking or gears 3 ??????

Easy. Gears of war 3 can be obtained and played any day after its release. But how many times do someone offer vertex classes?

Quote from: Iwvi on September 19, 2011, 10:26:23 PM
Easy. Gears of war 3 can be obtained and played any day after its release. But how many times do someone offer vertex classes?

soo very true its just a little hard to... wait i got all day until class starts duhh!! aight im good

well i am getting gears of war 3 in the morning, playing all day until 5pm taking attendance and then play more gears =D

i have never played any of the gow games, except the multiplayer of 2 and i played it once at my cousins
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can I be a student? I get the basics of vertex editing I've done it before but I think the way how to do it has changed,and I'm kinda bad at it.

Question: for the class tomorrow, it says you only need to show up. Does this mean we will need to be able to access 3dsmax and all the other programs? I'm at my dad's whose computer is extremely slow with such programs, so if I need to go to my mom's/need 3dsmax or other CPU usage heavy programs, I'd like to know.

tomorrow is just attendance, I will just see who shows up.