..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

can we skip class 0?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 20, 2011, 12:51:52 AM
can we skip class 0?
Class Zero will be on SEPTEMBER 20th @ 5:00pm PST    if you don't show up you are removed from school.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

then im screwed up
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I have band tomorrow. Crap. Will this be something you'll do again in the future?

once in a lifetime sorry, well school taught by me.  Maybe one of these students will become experienced enough to teach the next gen.

and what will happen if everyone fails? jk, at least ONE must pass
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

then star will be upset :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and he wont be a happy panda
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

theres bound to be one person that passes.

btw everyone that passes this course gets an award =]    I'm sure any  hacking team would be glad to have you with an award like that.  [/motivation]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



stupid secundary shcool y i has to wake up so early?!?!?!?!?? *suicides*
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

So... Is anyone going to record StarWaffle's classes with a screen recorder? It sucks that some people willing to learn aren't able to attend. I would record them myself, but sadly, all of the screen recording software I've tried runs terribly on my computer. I could transcribe the classes if anyone cares.

Oh, and thanks for the help, Miacis. COLLADA and mariokart64n's script work fine.

I really wish no one would record my classes. They are intended for live purposes ONLY.  If I find myself on youtube or anything I will be very upset.   

All the tutorials already exist out there if people REALLY want to learn.  They just need to look.

Oh, sorry 'bout that, StarWaffle. I guess if someone recorded your school, it would lose its special quality.

i cant wait to be king for this class to start!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.