..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 06, 2011, 12:53:21 AMBecause theres no school on weekends. ever. thats just cruel.
Tell that to the school where Solo & Ensemble was held last year. I guess if you get only 3 tardies you go to Saturday School (it was up on a sign in the classroom I performed in), which frankly is just Nazi-like.

random question. i wont be able to come tuesday. could i have a private lesson wednesday?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ah, right
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is there anyway to edit pac files and whatnot with Blender? I don't have admin, so I can't install 3DS Max, and there's no portable version of it :l

could i get a tutor for saturdays? Class starts at 12pm and ends at 2am and i have school at 9am so this class is becoming a bother to my studies :( am really dedicated though


Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about class >.< I'm going to start setting an alarm. Was there anything really important that I missed?

Quote from: Pixels on October 12, 2011, 01:30:01 AM
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about class >.< I'm going to start setting an alarm. Was there anything really important that I missed?

Yes :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Yes there is, look up for tutorials. I belive there was one called "vertexing with blender" somewhere, though im just telling by memory from the days I just learnt about hacking. Try a google search if you do not find it here.

were there any people there that can tutor/teach me what happened on the previous lesson?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, if starwaffle's gone, how will the school be effected?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


All he's done is move to LST.
He could always start the school back up on there.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


School will stay on KCMM D=   I gotta finish what i started. Plus you guys get an award here for finishing school.

Btw.... its Sunday now, and I haven't received anyone's homework yet ;-;