..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: mariofan1138 on September 27, 2011, 08:08:32 PM
I went to the xat link just now, and it says I need to be invited and the chat's private. I'm at a different computer than last week, so is because of that (and do I need to be re-invited), or does this message pop up for everyone?

This message also popped up for me when I was using a different computer. Although, I could join the chat after I logged into my xat account.

Do you have a xat account? If so, signing in should work.

My connection got weird and started failing at some point. Did we do anything after exporting the edits? do we have to do something for next class?.

nope no homework this week. next week there will be =|

sorry i couldn't attend the class guys ;-;

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 28, 2011, 03:52:37 AM
nope no homework this week. next week there will be =|

sorry i couldn't attend the class guys ;-;
The teacher didn't attend his class?
Madness!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


not really, exactly today one of my teachers did not attend classes, so school eneded at 10 am XD

FUUU-My battery died on my laptop, so I had to use my uncles, but I didn't have the URL.

Am I kicked out? Since the list says I'm still a student so...what?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Iwvi on September 28, 2011, 03:09:01 AM
My connection got weird and started failing at some point. Did we do anything after exporting the edits? do we have to do something for next class?.

Beyond just taught us how to patch if our edits didn't turn out right.

He's also going to be on the xat chat room tomorrow at 4pm PST to help students who missed some things from today's class.

Yeeeaaaah... I showed up last night, but it said "This is a members only chat blah blah blah" so I couldn't really do anything.

... what should I do about that? :[

oh yeah, i made it that way so we dont get any uninvited guests. I forgot to mention that to beyond >.>  

If ever this happens again...  all students have moderator status. just private chat someone and ask them to click on your name and to make you a member.

I don't plan on missing anymore classes, so i'll be on top of it. Sorry again.


edit: Also it was only the first class you weren't aloud to miss. I'll allow up to 3 sick days for you guys =D  but if you miss a class its up to you to do the homework on your own (or with the help of a tutor)

Oh, good. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. XD

Now.... what was the homework? :[

Quote from: Neurotoxin on September 28, 2011, 05:26:57 AM
Beyond just taught us how to patch if our edits didn't turn out right.

He's also going to be on the xat chat room tomorrow at 4pm PST to help students who missed some things from today's class.


aww lame!! I could've used that class!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Just out of curiosity, what is considered to be the best version of 3DS Max  for vertexing? I've heard numerous things, and I haven't been lurking enough recently to know definitively. With any luck I'll be able to learn something over Christmas Break or at least after my trebuchet is done for Physics.

I am not too sure. I've heard different things D=  i just use max8 >.>

October 04, 2011, 01:20:50 PM #268 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 01:22:26 PM by Miacis Ballard
I am pretty sure 3DS 8 is enough for vertexing ...
I don't think anyone is even able to use all of its functionnalities for vertexing anyway.

If you're already very good at say 3DS MAX 2010 and don't want to use an outdated program to vertex, I suggest you just go ahead and use it, and that you follow NaruZeldaMaster's tutorial to vertex with it. (But you'll still need to use 3DS MAX 8 for a few steps.)
Otherwise, there isn't really any point to bother with 2 programs.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I've never made anything in it, but I use 9 since 8 was being mean to me >_>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]