..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mardic on September 10, 2011, 11:00:35 PM
Grounded? Aren't you like 18?
Yes I am. I don't wanna talk about it. Don't worry about me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



dont know if im a bit late here, but mostly I do animations, and psa's I never release I would like to get onto something new

Vamayro
Skill level 0/10
Age 16

does anyone know where I can get torent for 3dsmax

Quote from: Vamayro on September 11, 2011, 12:54:33 AM
dont know if im a bit late here, but mostly I do animations, and psa's I never release I would like to get onto something new

Vamayro
Skill level 0/10
Age 16

does anyone know where I can get torent for 3dsmax

Google it
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

i'll try to be there as an observator... xD

since im pretty sure i cant apply... T.T

I am interested in joining if there are still spots. But can we do classes on our own time, except the first? Or can I get a schedule of a sorts?

This is because I don't quite know my schedule later so it may be difficult to make all classes. As long as it isn't a Thursday or Tuesday I probably can make all the classes, though.


Screen name: rockybalboaowns
Current skill level: 4/10 i know most about brawl hacking but struggle to vertex hack  :>.>palm:
Age: 15

Thanks  :af2:

Screen Name: Admiral Kizaru
Current Level: 1/10. Unless editing csps, bps, and downloading a bunch of psa files counts for something.
Age: 17(Dont mind the 2XX, that was to keep the pedos away.)
:af2: :af2: :af2:

I feel like I should try this... I would at least be able to do more modding myself...

This feels like another college class. :(
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Screen Name:  dark sonic 19
Current Level: 4/10
Age: 16

im not that good with any type of hackin....
 
             

WOW! I'm so thrilled at all the users wanting to learn!  I'm excited to get this thing started.

@FaIIenKing
I understand where you are coming from, I learn better by just reading instructions myself so I would for sure like to have just some videos and some homework for everyone to do on their own time.  But you see, that's just not how i want to do it. I want it to be a live interactive class, where i can pick up on peoples problems and help them out the moment they happen.  I know september 20th @ 5pm pst may not work for everyone, and that sucks but its the way this class is going to work. If you can't make it because you'd rather go hang out with friends or go to an actual school.... then quite frankly I don't want you in my class.  ( hard to explain this but,  If you chose real school over brawl mods, Then you probably won't be a huge contributor to the community, only releasing stuff when you have time off from school and friends. School and freinds are more important anyways. You don't need this as a distraction, it is very time consuming)   I'd rather not waste my time on some people who MIGHT continue making things for the brawl modding community. I am looking for some devoted/motivated hobbyists here.

I am only one person and I will be working tremendously hard on this school to try and boost the quality and output of hacks on the vault.  I am clearing my schedual to pass on my learning, If people don't show up on the day zero. It's my way of weeding out the casual passer-by-ers. I need to focus on the most motivated users on this forum! 

sorry


@Majora
You can maybe be a guest speaker for a portion of a class and give out a few tips or something, but I would like to handle all the teaching myself.  I don't want any mixed signals or different styles of teaching. I need to hammer my method into their cores so everyone understands the basics of what I do, the way I do it. After that they can build on what they know!



also DO NOT BE LATE FOR CLASS !    i will be taking attendance at exactly 5:05 pm   

Quote from: Mariodk on September 09, 2011, 06:18:42 AM
cool school of vertexing :D
i already know how to do i become almost as good as KTH then he made the hacks before his true mario/megaman V2/that char. over Pit i forgot the name on and got a import model over Wolf too
but 3ds max 8 stopped working

>.>

No.

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 12, 2011, 09:26:46 PMWOW! I'm so thrilled at all the users wanting to learn!  I'm excited to get this thing started. @FaIIenKing I understand where you are coming from, I learn better by just reading instructions myself so I would for sure like to have just some videos and some homework for everyone to do on their own time.  But you see, that's just not how i want to do it. I want it to be a live interactive class, where i can pick up on peoples problems and help them out the moment they happen.  I know september 20th @ 5pm pst may not work for everyone, and that sucks but its the way this class is going to work. If you can't make it because you'd rather go hang out with friends or go to an actual school.... then quite frankly I don't want you in my class.  ( hard to explain this but,  If you chose real school over brawl mods, Then you probably won't be a huge contributor to the community, only releasing stuff when you have time off from school and friends. School and freinds are more important anyways. You don't need this as a distraction, it is very time consuming)   I'd rather not waste my time on some people who MIGHT continue making things for the brawl modding community. I am looking for some devoted/motivated hobbyists here. I am only one person and I will be working tremendously hard on this school to try and boost the quality and output of hacks on the vault.  I am clearing my schedual to pass on my learning, If people don't show up on the day zero. It's my way of weeding out the casual passer-by-ers. I need to focus on the most motivated users on this forum!  sorry @Majora You can maybe be a guest speaker for a portion of a class and give out a few tips or something, but I would like to handle all the teaching myself.  I don't want any mixed signals or different styles of teaching. I need to hammer my method into their cores so everyone understands the basics of what I do, the way I do it. After that they can build on what they know! also DO NOT BE LATE FOR CLASS !    i will be taking attendance at exactly 5:05 pm   
If I'll be a tutor I will help them on the topic of the day.


Got the supplies? Like the 3DS Max I sent you a while ago?

Okay, I have everything I need and I'm willing to attend! Only thing I want to know. What's your time zone cuz I want to be able to be on time with this "class". My username is shock44 and my current skill level is probably 4 or 5. I know how to use 3ds max for the most part cuz I've made gmod ragdolls but I've never tried to do any brawl vertexing. I've vertexed Mario and Sonic olymbic Shadow model into the shape of Shadow SA2 model. I can show a picture if you want. My age is 21. Am I good to go?