Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 25
Author Topic: ..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-  (Read 80035 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #75 on: September 10, 2011, 05:03:56 PM »

Grounded? Aren't you like 18?
    Yes I am. I don't wanna talk about it. Don't worry about me.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Mardic
    Advanced Kitten

lol

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: September 10, 2011, 05:39:56 PM »

Yes I am. I don't wanna talk about it. Don't worry about me.
    hehehehehehe......

GabbaGhoul
    Supreme Kitten

There are still people who use this site?

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: September 10, 2011, 06:54:33 PM »

dont know if im a bit late here, but mostly I do animations, and psa's I never release I would like to get onto something new

Vamayro
    Skill level 0/10
    Age 16

does anyone know where I can get torent for 3dsmax

8o8 Dark
    Extreme Kitten

Discs are for people who like scratches

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: September 10, 2011, 07:01:17 PM »

dont know if im a bit late here, but mostly I do animations, and psa's I never release I would like to get onto something new

Vamayro
    Skill level 0/10
    Age 16

does anyone know where I can get torent for 3dsmax

Google it

rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: September 11, 2011, 07:21:29 AM »

i'll try to be there as an observator... xD

since im pretty sure i cant apply... T.T

rockybalboaowns
    Newbie Kitten

Long live Led Zepplin

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #80 on: September 11, 2011, 09:11:38 AM »

I am interested in joining if there are still spots. But can we do classes on our own time, except the first? Or can I get a schedule of a sorts?

This is because I don't quite know my schedule later so it may be difficult to make all classes. As long as it isn't a Thursday or Tuesday I probably can make all the classes, though.

Screen name: rockybalboaowns
    Current skill level: 4/10 i know most about brawl hacking but struggle to vertex hack 

Thanks  AWESOME 2.0!

AdmiralKizaru
    Newbie Kitten

MY ROFLCOPTER GOES PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: September 11, 2011, 05:07:30 PM »

Screen Name: Admiral Kizaru
    Current Level: 1/10. Unless editing csps, bps, and downloading a bunch of psa files counts for something.
    Age: 17(Dont mind the 2XX, that was to keep the pedos away.)
     AWESOME 2.0! AWESOME 2.0! AWESOME 2.0!

Tempo_
    Supreme Kitten

You can't be restrained by common sense!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: September 11, 2011, 07:37:38 PM »

I feel like I should try this... I would at least be able to do more modding myself...

This feels like another college class. Sad

Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
    Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
    Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
    Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
    All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
    -kazemaru95421

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

dark sonic 19
    Supreme Kitten

Luigi Time!

• Awards Favorite'd Famous Hacker Heart Container Ninja

« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2011, 09:14:28 AM »

Screen Name:  dark sonic 19
    Current Level: 4/10

im not that good with any type of hackin....

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2011, 03:26:46 PM »

WOW! I'm so thrilled at all the users wanting to learn!  I'm excited to get this thing started.

@FaIIenKing
    I understand where you are coming from, I learn better by just reading instructions myself so I would for sure like to have just some videos and some homework for everyone to do on their own time.  But you see, that's just not how i want to do it. I want it to be a live interactive class, where i can pick up on peoples problems and help them out the moment they happen.  I know september 20th @ 5pm pst may not work for everyone, and that sucks but its the way this class is going to work. If you can't make it because you'd rather go hang out with friends or go to an actual school.... then quite frankly I don't want you in my class.  ( hard to explain this but,  If you chose real school over brawl mods, Then you probably won't be a huge contributor to the community, only releasing stuff when you have time off from school and friends. School and freinds are more important anyways. You don't need this as a distraction, it is very time consuming)   I'd rather not waste my time on some people who MIGHT continue making things for the brawl modding community. I am looking for some devoted/motivated hobbyists here.

I am only one person and I will be working tremendously hard on this school to try and boost the quality and output of hacks on the vault.  I am clearing my schedual to pass on my learning, If people don't show up on the day zero. It's my way of weeding out the casual passer-by-ers. I need to focus on the most motivated users on this forum! 

sorry

@Majora
    You can maybe be a guest speaker for a portion of a class and give out a few tips or something, but I would like to handle all the teaching myself.  I don't want any mixed signals or different styles of teaching. I need to hammer my method into their cores so everyone understands the basics of what I do, the way I do it. After that they can build on what they know!

also DO NOT BE LATE FOR CLASS !    i will be taking attendance at exactly 5:05 pm   

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: September 12, 2011, 04:05:31 PM »

cool school of vertexing Cheesy
    i already know how to do i become almost as good as KTH then he made the hacks before his true mario/megaman V2/that char. over Pit i forgot the name on and got a import model over Wolf too
    but 3ds max 8 stopped working

>.>

No.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: September 12, 2011, 04:10:52 PM »

WOW! I'm so thrilled at all the users wanting to learn!  I'm excited to get this thing started. @FaIIenKing I understand where you are coming from, I learn better by just reading instructions myself so I would for sure like to have just some videos and some homework for everyone to do on their own time.  But you see, that's just not how i want to do it. I want it to be a live interactive class, where i can pick up on peoples problems and help them out the moment they happen.  I know september 20th @ 5pm pst may not work for everyone, and that sucks but its the way this class is going to work. If you can't make it because you'd rather go hang out with friends or go to an actual school.... then quite frankly I don't want you in my class.  ( hard to explain this but,  If you chose real school over brawl mods, Then you probably won't be a huge contributor to the community, only releasing stuff when you have time off from school and friends. School and freinds are more important anyways. You don't need this as a distraction, it is very time consuming)   I'd rather not waste my time on some people who MIGHT continue making things for the brawl modding community. I am looking for some devoted/motivated hobbyists here. I am only one person and I will be working tremendously hard on this school to try and boost the quality and output of hacks on the vault.  I am clearing my schedual to pass on my learning, If people don't show up on the day zero. It's my way of weeding out the casual passer-by-ers. I need to focus on the most motivated users on this forum!  sorry @Majora You can maybe be a guest speaker for a portion of a class and give out a few tips or something, but I would like to handle all the teaching myself.  I don't want any mixed signals or different styles of teaching. I need to hammer my method into their cores so everyone understands the basics of what I do, the way I do it. After that they can build on what they know! also DO NOT BE LATE FOR CLASS !    i will be taking attendance at exactly 5:05 pm   
    If I'll be a tutor I will help them on the topic of the day.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2011, 06:56:51 PM »

I'd like to apply.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: September 12, 2011, 07:42:33 PM »

Got the supplies? Like the 3DS Max I sent you a while ago?

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: September 12, 2011, 09:39:40 PM »

Okay, I have everything I need and I'm willing to attend! Only thing I want to know. What's your time zone cuz I want to be able to be on time with this "class". My username is shock44 and my current skill level is probably 4 or 5. I know how to use 3ds max for the most part cuz I've made gmod ragdolls but I've never tried to do any brawl vertexing. I've vertexed Mario and Sonic olymbic Shadow model into the shape of Shadow SA2 model. I can show a picture if you want. My age is 21. Am I good to go?

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 25
    Print
    Jump to: