..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:30:42 AM by StarWaffle
SCHOOL IS OVER

Class Zero:         >>  You just gotta show up
Lesson One:       >>  Introduction to vertex hacking
Lesson Two:       >>  Basic 3DS training
Lesson Three:    >>  Advanced 3DS training
Lesson Four:      >>  Do's and don'ts
Lesson Five:       >>  Exporting / Double patching
Final Lesson:       >>  I'm not telling you what the final exam is =<

ALL classes will be held at the xat chat

DO NOT BE LATE FOR CLASS



September 09, 2011, 02:05:41 AM #1 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:33:37 AM by StarWaffle
Students:

A+
-Iwvi
-Neurotoxin

A
-Spex130
-Legendary Super Mario
-Pervy
-IAXMI

B
-Raikin77
-Anivernage
-ZxRagna

C
-SonicBrawler
-Mariofan1138

i want to learn!


:srs:


i have:

-a computer
-Brawlbox
-Ais
-3DSmax 8
 3DS max COLLADA script
 Mariokart64n Script
-GIMP
-an incredible motivation


Age: 12 (but i is clever, so i learn ;) )
Current skill Level: .5/10
Screen Name: Dot?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

umm what if we want to learn how to vertex, but cant afford 3DSMax? i mean i would love to learn how to vertex, but i dont have money to buy 3DSMax.. :(


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


i have never seen so much people on a same topic at the same time


12 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 09, 2011, 02:32:19 AM
umm what if we want to learn how to vertex, but cant afford 3DSMax? i mean i would love to learn how to vertex, but i dont have money to buy 3DSMax.. :(

You have to...*ahem.*

Torrent it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

September 09, 2011, 02:51:04 AM #7 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:53:13 AM by Anivernage
i have:

-a computer
-Brawlbox
-Ais
-3DSmax 8
 3DS max COLLADA script
 Mariokart64n Script
-Photoshop CS5
-an incredible motivation

Screen name:Anivernage
Current skill level: 1-3/10  i only know some (not much) basic things
Age: 14



September 09, 2011, 02:51:43 AM #8 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:01:04 PM by Pervyman Nitro
I've got everything needed ^_^ Ready and willing I am
Screen name: Pervy
Current skill level: 01/10
Age: 22

STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Ohaithar!


Soyeah,

I've got close to all that stuff, (and believe me, I can fill the gaps.) and I wanna learn.

So:

Name: Spex130
Age: College Student (Close enough!)
Skill level: 5/10
(That's a maybe. I've done vertexes before, but they were in blender.....)





This is such a great idea!

I want to join! I've been wanting to vertex for a while, and I have everything I need pretty much.

Sign me up.

Gamma
Skill level: Uhh... 5/10
Age: 18

ThE DarkYoshi
Skill Level: 1.5/10
Age: 16

No one saw me coming....

im not sure i'll be able to do this since of learning disability... but... in case if i do want to give it a shot...

I have...
-A computer (laptop but it needs to be fixed x-x )
-BrawlBox
-AiS (need to get)
-3DSmax 2010
  3DS max COLLADA script (built in plug-in)
  Mariokart64n Script (need to get)
-Photo editing program (i have photoshop)
-A bunch of Motivation  (lol somewhat)

Screen name: DSX8
Current skill level: ummm.... 2?/10
Age: 23
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 09, 2011, 03:26:00 AM #13 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:29:38 AM by Kyubey
Basic knowledge and a few weak projects, but that's really all I got going for me.  So here is my application. ;D  This looks really fun!  So I'll stick with this.

name: Kyubey
Current skill level: 4.5/10
Age: 22

I have'z...
-A computer (check)
-BrawlBox (check)
-AiS (check)
-3DSmax 2010 (I haz 3DSmax 8 )
-3DS max COLLADA script (check)
-Mariokart64n Script (check)
-Photo editing program (I got's the GIMP)
-A bunch of Motivation  (I just got out of a 3D modeling class using Maya, so I'm ready!)

A chance to learn Vertex hacking from the best? Can't pass this up...


Screen name: Rusty Shackleferd
Current skill level: 0.000/10
Age: 16