..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Waffle, I hope you get better :)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Well, ... that was pretty fun after all. ~

I may hold a few mini-classes later on, if SW if okay with that. Mostly to give some additionnal tips and give a more personnalized approach on everyone's projects and problems. (Basically, help you make that first model that you really want to make.)
Because yesterday, I admit that I had to rush a bit sometimes. .-.

It'd probably be on a different schedule than the regular classes, though. 1 AM to 3 AM would be too hard for me to do several times. x.x
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Anivernage: 9
Darkrai lv.1000: 9.5
Ivwi: 10
LSM: 9
Neuro: 8.5
Pervy: 8.5
Raikin77: 8.5
Spex: 7.5
ZxRagna: 9.5

If I missed anyone, re send your homework please.

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 21, 2011, 05:04:14 AM
Pervy: 8.5

HELL YES! THAT'S .5 MORE POINTS THEN LAST TIME
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: StarWaffle on October 21, 2011, 05:04:14 AM
Neuro: 8.5

Oh, joy! I got... the same exact score as last time! I'm a straight-B student!   :D

:-[

Thanks for extending the deadline, Mr. Waffle. I hope you don't have anything serious.  :(  Stay healthy!


Oh, and Miacis, good to hear that you had fun with the class. Our last substitute teacher, Beyond, didn't look like he was having much fun. I'd love to attend your mini-classes!


Missed the advanced ways to work with vertexing.
Mr.Shadow
]

hey star, could u say just what u taught at the advanced vertexing skill class?

im not asking u to explain how to, just name the stuff, to see if there is something i dont know about and try learning myself ^^

We didn't learn too much. Just parametric modifiers (Spherify, Relax, Taper etc.)


October 24, 2011, 04:13:51 AM #342 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 09:09:39 AM by Legendary Super Mario
I got a 9... That's awesome!

(I honestly expected a 7 or 8... lol)

EDIT: I had something to say to Starwaffle, but it got kinda long so it's in the spoiler below.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I only have 2 marked absences for you LSM.  I don't count lates =P

Just spherify > relax > relax > spherify.  thats all, Its more about exporting though.

inb4peopleusetuesdayforsonicgenerations
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]