KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

import need fix hurtboxes, bones, holding items
I know how do this.
But.....
...........I don't take requests

im gonna need some help gaara ill post the help that i need is that cool?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AniMaInE on September 28, 2011, 02:40:46 AM
im gonna need some help gaara ill post the help that i need is that cool?

go for it


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on September 28, 2011, 02:40:03 AMimport need fix hurtboxes, bones, holding items I know how do this. But..... ...........I don't take requests

Do you know how to swap bones from 2 different models in a simple, easy way? I can't use 3ds Max for this, as all I get is a blank space for everything Brawl Model related. If only there was a Bone Tree editor or something like that...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: AniMaInE on September 28, 2011, 02:40:46 AMim gonna need some help gaara ill post the help that i need is that cool?
yeah alright.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

September 28, 2011, 05:04:45 PM #80 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:09:06 PM by the98pika
Could i join for...PSA and animations?
PSA is my strongest.
-

oh boy more people. :D im sure he wouldnt mind.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


Hey guys could you revamp these animations i need the animation to be longer/slower and the ones where he is trying to touch the groung i need him to touch the ground  ;D

http://www.mediafire.com/?duej8zfb288mu2d

http://www.mediafire.com/?rkb9rzx711nf8j2

http://www.mediafire.com/?o8wp6sqa70lq4ll


http://www.box.net/shared/2qo7rvmoatz66vr19grv   gaara texture

could you guys make this wait one for him 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you for the assistance




[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: the98pika on September 28, 2011, 05:57:29 PM
Hey more people the better right?  :af2:

yup. ^^



Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: AniMaInE on September 28, 2011, 06:32:14 PM
Hey guys could you revamp these animations i need the animation to be longer/slower and the ones where he is trying to touch the groung i need him to touch the ground  ;D

http://www.mediafire.com/?duej8zfb288mu2d

http://www.mediafire.com/?rkb9rzx711nf8j2

http://www.mediafire.com/?o8wp6sqa70lq4ll


http://www.box.net/shared/2qo7rvmoatz66vr19grv   gaara texture

could you guys make this wait one for him 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you for the assistance






Ok kool! since this is animation editing many of us, including me can work on it.
BTW for the animation speed, couldnt you just use the "Frame Speed Modifier" code in the PSA?



Hell yeah you can!@thepika98
XD
ILL Tell the Captain about this so he knows we have a new member.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Don't suppose i could make a request.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24759.0

Whenever you have the time. I would love to finally have something over Snake.

Quote from: Dr. Jackel on September 28, 2011, 11:01:55 PM
Don't suppose i could make a request.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24759.0

Whenever you have the time. I would love to finally have something over Snake.
Alright we will see what we can do!
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

ok ill try the frame thing im still learning psa

but you guys could do everything else right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AniMaInE on September 29, 2011, 02:20:14 AMok ill try the frame thing im still learning psa but you guys could do everything else right?
'yeah we can do everything else.
if you want me to i can do the Frame Speed Modifier code for you.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108